Planning Day Part 1

No one POV

BTS and GOT7 all huddled up in Yura's living room. It was ten and everyone was still sleepy from talking about yesterday.

"Aeji brought over the supplies for Hani's party yesterday. So all we need to do is plan." Yura said.

"Where's Aeji now?" Taehyung asked.

"She's over at Hani's." Yura answered.

"Doing what?" Jackson asked.

"Planning our overnight trip." Yura said.

Hani and Aeji looked through travel books. They were trying to decide on where to go but they just ended up fustrated.

"Where should we go?" Hani questioned.

"I don't know. We've everywhere." Aeji said.

"Not everywhere." Hani said.

"Ah!" Aeji yelled as she got an idea.

"What? You thought of a place?" Hani asked.

"Let's go to Japan." Aeji said.

"Japan? It's not a week trip." Hani said.

"We can make it a three day two night trip." Aeji said.

"Let's ask Yura later then." Hani said.

"How will we get there though? Where will we stay?"

"We can probably ask Yura if she has a friend there." Aeji suggested.

Hani nodded and they started to plan out what they were going to do in Japan.

"Hani, shall we call Yura right now?" Aeji asked.

"Mm." Hani agreed.

Aeji got out her phone and dialed in the number. The just continued to ring.

"Help me!"

"Yura, what's wrong?"

"I can't take it anymore! You can take over!"

"Yura."

"Please. I feel like dying."

"Yura, where are you?"

"In my closet."

"Closet?"

"Mm."

"Yura, do you have any friends in Japan?"

"Japan? Mm, why?"

"We decided to go there for our trip."

"Yah, it isn't a week trip."

"Hani said the same thing."

"We think alike."

"I told her just for three days and two nights."

"I'll contact my friend then so come and save me."

"Hani is with me so should we head there together?"

"No. I'll go there and you'll come here."

"Okay. I'll be there soon then."

"Mm."

Yura hung up first. She peeked out of the closet door. No one was there so she made a mad dash to the front door.

When the door slammed shut, the boys looked over to the door. They seemed confused but then continued to yell.

"It's a good thing mom is out of the house. She would have killed me." Yura said as she ran to Hani's house.

Aeji get up and both girls headed to the door. They waited outside for Yura.

"Why can't I go with?" Hani asked.

"Can you handle fourteen men on your own?" Aeji questioned.

"Yah, I can handle the whole school. I'm the president, after all." Hani said.

"Hani, school is different." Aeji said.

Hani started to pout. Aeji giggled and she looked for Yura.

She ran over to the house as quickly as she could. Hani went back in to fetch her a cup of water.

"I'll be leaving then." Aeji said.

Hani waved as she gave the water to Yura. Both walked inside and took a seat on the couch.

"Why did you run?" Hani asked.

"Because... I wanted... To see you." Yura huffed.

Hani smiled and the two started talking about the trip to Japan. Aeji arrived as she took a cab.

"Boys!" Aeji yelled.

The house was a mess. Aeji looked horrifed as she saw the mess.

"Yah!" She yelled.

A few minutes later, all fourteen men were on their knees. Aeji sighed as she paced.

"Yura's mother comes back at six. If she sees this mess, she'll think Yura let you all do it." Aeji said. "So, before we start planning, clean this place up!"

"Yes, ma'am!" The boys yelled.

They began to clean. Aeji sat down on the unexpected clean couch. She watched as they men cleaned. She also kept watch on the time.

It was almsot twelve thrity. There was still a lot of time before Yura's mother came back home but she could come back early. And Aeji didn't want to work in a dirty place.

Around two, the boys finished. They were exhausted and hungry.

"Delivery!" A man shouted as the door bell rang.

"Food!" They yelled.

"I ordered jajangmyeon and jjampong for you all. They even gave us sweet and sour chicken as a freebie." Aeji said.

She opened the door and guided the delivery man to the kitchen. There he set out the many bowls and then the chicken.

"You can return the bowls when you order again." The delivery man said.

"Thank you." Aeji said.

The man smiled and the men started to eat like wolves. Taehyung grabbed some chicken and put it in a bowl. Then he handed it over to Aeji.

"Here." Taehyung said.

"Thank you." Aeji said.

Taehyung smiled and then he started to eat like a mad bull.

Aeji couldn't help but laugh at the scene. She took a picture and sent it over to Hani knowing she would laugh.