Festival Prep

No one POV

The following week came quickly. There was two days before the festival and all the student council members were busy. Including Hani.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was in class. He felt bored without Hani. He felt empty.

"Now, since the student council is preparing for the festival, you all will be leaving early each day until it ends." The teacher said.

The bell rang and the teacher dismissed the students. All the students grabbed their things and left the classroom. Even the teacher left.

The only ones left were Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Jimin got up from his desk and grabbed his things. Taehyung also did the same. Jungkook just stared out the window blankly.

"Jungkook, let's go." Jimin said .

"You can go on ahead." Jungkook said. "I'm going to stay and wait for Hani."

"Okay. Don't come back too late. You'll worry the others." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded and the two left the classroom. Jungkook looked over to Hani's desk. It was emoty like it was a few days ago.

Jungkook felt empty. Hani's been too busy lately and she'll continue to busy. He felt sad since she tells him to leave first. Hani always at school until it's really late at night.

"Maybe I should help her out." Jungkook said.

Jungkook made up his mind and got up. The door suddenly opened which surprised Jungkook. Hani appeared in front of him in a mess.

"Hani!" Jungkook said in worry as his rushed over to her.

"Jungkook, good thing you're still here. Go to the gym and help everyone carry out the supplies." Hani said.

"What are you going to do?" Jungkook asked.

"Me and Jackson will be going around the town to spread the word. Right now, Jackson is picking up the flyers from the machine." Hani said.

Jungkook nodded and he headed out the classroom. Hani composed herself before she too left the classroom. She headed off to the front of the school while Jungkook headed to the gym.

Yura sighed as she sat on her bed with Aeji. The two stared at their phones with the app contacts and on Hani's contact info.

"Should I call Hani?" Yura questioned.

"She's probably busy." Aeji said. "We'll just bother her."

"Okay." Yura pouted.

As Yura set her phone down, it started to ring. She smiled since Hani has her own ringtone and its playing.

Aeji picked it up which angered Yura. Her tongue was out and playing around.

"Hani!"

"Oh, Aeji."

"You were expecting Yura, right?"

"Mm. I am calling her phone. I didn't think you two would be together at this moment."

"Oh, okay. Why'd you call?"

"Yura and you have to come to the front of the school."

"Why?"

"Jackson's Korean, it's not steady. He's been practicing with me and I don't think he can do it."

"Okay chu. See you at school."

"Mm."

Hani sighed as she looked over to Jackson. He was shuttering and his hand was moving. American style.