Break

No one POV

Hani laid on Jungkook's lap. He smiled and stroked her hair.

"Tired?" He asked.

"Mm." Hani replied.

"You do know we can't stay in the tents, right?" Jungkook asked.

"And I'll be counting on you to take me home." Hani said. "Let me sleep."

Jungkook nodded and Hani fell asleep. He didn't stop her either. He knows Hani's tired. She's been working all week for the council and she even had idol problems.

She also stood at the school gates thanking each person who came. Including the students. The Student Council also held an after party for the idols for a great success. Hani wasn't part of the planning of the party so it surprised her big time.

The Student Council knew Hani was tired. Especially Mark and JB. The after party was still going on. Only Jungkook and Hani weren't there.

"Where's Hani?" Yura questioned.

"Hani? Hani is probably in the tent with Jungkook." Aeji answered.

"Should we go give them some refreshments?" Yura asked.

"No. Let them be alone. Hani's been busy and the two haven't been able to have them time." Aeji said. "Plus, shouldn't you be with Jaebum?"

"JB? Why?" Yura questioned.

"Aren't you two dating?" Aeji asked.

"We are but he's working right now. I shouldn't disturb him." Yura said. "What about Taehyung? Shouldn't you be with him right now?"

"Mm... But I want to be alone." Aeji said.

"Why? Did you two fight?" Yura asked.

"No. Hani's birthday is coming up soon." Aeji said.

"Ah... Are you two arguing about the present?" Yura asked.

"We aren't arguing!" Aeji yelled. "He's jealous..."

Yura started to giggle. She turned around and started to look for Taehyung. We was over by Jimin and Hoseok. They were playing around as they dance.

"I'll be back." Yura said.

JB walked over as few minutes after Yura left. He looked around before sitting down next to Aeji.

"Where Yura?" JB asked.

"She left... Somewhere." Aeji answered. "Why?"

"Tomorrow, we're going to stalk Hani and Jungkook." JB replied.

"What?!" Aeji yelled.

"Don't be so loud. We're just stalking them to see if Hani wants anything. We can't just straight out and ask her." JB said.

"Ah..." Aeji said. "Why don't you just go on a double date?"

"That would be a good idea too. I should talk to Yura and Hani about that." JB said. "Thank you."

Aeji nodded and he left. Aeji was left back alone. Taehyun looked over to Aeji.

"Just get her separate gifts. I heard Aeji is going to make a second and third one for you and herself." Yura said.

"I don't know." Taehyung said.

"Go. I need to talk with JB." Yura said pushing Taehyung.

Taehyung hesitated before heading over to Aeji. Yura threatened him too when JB arrived.

"A-Aeji." Taehyung said.

"Taehyung." Aeji said with a bright smile.

"I'm sorry. I got jealous." Taehyun apologized.

"It's fine. Plus, Hani asked me to make something homemade." Aeji said. "It was a request."

Taehyung nodded and looked over to Yura and JB. The two looked like they were fighting. He tapped Aeji's shoulder and pointed to them. She giggled.

"Let's go stop them before they break up." Aeji said.

Taehyung nodded and the couple headed over to the other couple that was fighting.

Jungkook took out his when it started to ring. He smiled and answered the call.

"Mom."

"How are things in Seoul?"

"Good."

"Did you meet Hani like you wanted?"

Jungkook looked down to Hani. He smiled before answering.

"Mm."

"How are your friends?"

"Their good too. I even made more friends."

"That's great! When will you be able to come back home? We all miss you."

"Break is coming so maybe during then."

"Okay. I'll tell your father."

"Mom."

"What is it, son?"

"Me and Hani, we're dating."

"Really?"

"Mm."

"Your father is going to be so happy. Does Hani's parents know?"

"I don't know. They're out of town and I don't know if she contact them or not."

"I see. Where is Hani rigth now?"

"Sleeping."

"Ah."

"Mom, you should get some sleep."

"Okay. You too."

"I'll come down with my new friends and Hani during break."

"Okay."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Someone walked in as Jungkook set his phone down. He looked up.

"G-Dragon-ssi." Jungkook said.