Let's Just Stay As Friends

No One POV

Hani walked to school with Aeji, Yura, and BTS. Hani and Jungkook walked side by side behind the rest of BTS, Yura and Aeji.

"Hani, what will you do about Mark?" Jungkook asked.

"It'll work out so don't worry about it too much." Hani said.

"But." Jungkook said.

"Don't you trust me?" Hani questioned.

"I trust you." Jungkook said.

Hani smiled and she caught up with everyone else. Jungkook did the same.

"Ah! There's a morning meeting today!" Hani yelled before leaving everyone in the dust.

Mark and JB arrived early at school without the other five. They have a morning meeting but Hani isn't here yet. Jackson is sick so he can't attend the meeting.

"Sorry, everyone. You all came early even though you all are sleepy." JB said to the council members.

"We didn't remind Hani." Mark said.

Everyone sighed as the door slammed opened. They all looked at the door and in came an exhausted Hani.

"I-I'm sorry. I forgot and then remember and then ran here." Hani panted. "Somone, please get me water."

Hani fainted and the council members were rushing out the room. Some stayed as Mark set her on the table.

"This is why you never run!" Mark yelled.

"Calm down. Hani is trying to get herself to remember without you having to tell her." JB said.

Mark bit his lip. Three cups of water was delivered and JB helped Hani drink it. She was held in his arms and he carefully poured it inside her mouth.

Hani's eyes opened and drank the other two cups. She sighed and got down from the table.

"I'm sorry. I scared you all, didn't I?" Hani giggled. "I didn't mean to. I didn't want to be late."

The members smiled and the meeting carried on. First period was blown off since the meeting was still in process. In the middle of second period, the meeting was over. Another one was scheduled after school too.

"Hani." Mark said

"At lunch." Hani said.

"Okay." Mark said.

"Mark, you don't need to pick me up after school. I can go to the meeting myself." Hani said with smile.

Mark nodded and Hani left. JB watched the whole thing and he sighed as Mark punched the table.

"Mark, I told you." JB said. "I told you."

Mark sighed and rushed out the room. He walked to his classroom. He passed by Hani's.

Hani and Jungkook were talking. Both of them had smiles on their faces which made Mark jealous. He held it in though. Trying to accept it.

Though it seemed useless.

Lunch came and Hani got up. Jungkook did as well but Hani stopped him.

"Hani?" He questioned.

"I'll be back quickly. Don't worry." Hani said.

Jungkook nodded and he watched Hani walk out the classroom. He sighed as his two hyungs walked over to him.

"Did Hani tell you where she's going?" Jimin asked.

"No." Jungkook answered.

"Hani probably went to talk to Mark." Taehyung said.

Hani walked to the meeting room. She sat on the table as she entered the room.

Mark walked in minutes later. He sighed and looked over to Hani. She was smiling over to him making Mark feel nervous.

"Now, let's talk." Hani said.

"Mm." Mark replied.

"Mark, from day one, you've helped me since I've joined the Student Council. You've stayed by side which made me feel happy." Hani said. "Of course I also know about your feelings. It would always show."

"Then, why? Why go out with Jungkook?" Mark questioned.

"Because you didn't ask me out." Hani answered.

"Hani." Mark said.

"Let's stay as friends." Hani said. "Even if I end things with Jungkook or if Jungkook ends things with me. Stay friends me and never cross the line."

"Why?" Mark asked.

"I have my reasons." Hani said.

"Okay. I promise." Mark said.

Hani smiled and hopped off the table. "Then, see you after school."

Mark nodded as Hani left. He sighed and started to ruffle his hair. Staying as friends is pretty hair to accept for Mark. He wants to express his feelings but can't. Not anymore.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: So, I've decided that the author's/no one's POV fits me the most. So, from now on, in 'You' and my other books, I'll be using third POV. If you don't like it, please comment.