Bonus chapter (1)

Start from the beginning

Arianna and Aryan are the sweetest, my cutie pie.  I finally got my mini  me in Arianna even though  Aryan  turned out to look like his dad also.  Ahmad's  genes are so strong.  He keeps beating me to it. It's unfair.  These twins are like the exact  opposite of the first  two.  Arianna is like a mini  dove unlike our mama Iman.   She's such a sweetheart,  she hardly cries.   She's  way calm and enjoys  her piece while daddy  Aryan... I don't need to talk.  I already know  my nigga is a fighter, I'm  sure he's the one doing all the kicking in  me all this while.

Talk of the angel, I heard his cries fill the room.  He hates being alone.  Seeing his sister by his side calms him a bit sometimes  but now she's not  even there  so I understand  why the cries is this high.  I carried his sister and placed her on my shoulders trying  to bump her.  I moved closer to while rocking his  sister.

"Awww my cutest bubba is awake

"Awww my cutest bubba is awake.. my cutie  boo boo... awww" I cooed smiling  down at him.  He stopped crying and was looking at me.  He stared as I rocked his sister still making a fuss, he wasn't yelling  but it's obvious he's still crying.   I need to make sure I bump Arianna  before placing her down  so she doesn't  choke on  her food.  Just immediately  she bump and I couldn't be more grateful because  Bubba is starting to be one impatient.  I placed her in her crib, put the pacifier  in her mouth before picking up Aryan.  I moved to the chair and weigh  my breast.  I felt my left one was more heavier  since   his sister just suckled on  the right one. I placed him on  my hand properly and feed him  quietly humming  to him.  After he was done.  I bumped him  also. 

I strapped Aryan to my back  while I carried his sister and headed to their elder siblings  room.   I still haven't changed  their room.  I decided against it.  Iman can't sleep alone so I decided to let them be together  for a few years more.    I got into their room, placed  Arianna on the bed  and  start packing their  bags.

All the kids would be staying with Mami this  weekend.  It's a constant thing  in the family.  All the grand children would spend a weekend with  Mami.  This time,  the younger  twins would be joining.   Mami claims  they are old enough  to stay and the  maids would  be with them also.  She claims I need  time for myself and tgis would actually  be the first  time I'd  be with my babies for so long.  Fortunately  for me, I wasn't on exclusive  breastfeeding.  Even if I wished for it, it's not possible,  I don't have  the strength  to feed two babies breast milk  exclusively,  when it's not like I want to die.

I already packed the bags for the younger twins  earlier today.  In no time, I packed few  but enough clothes for the older  twins.    I checked the time and saw the twins would return from school in less than an hour.  I head out of the room, checked with Ola go see what she prepared for the kids and she made  them  some sweet potato  and scrambled eggs like I instructed.  I asked Esther to get her bag ready also as  we would be leaving shortly. 

The twins arrived already, they showered,  changed, ate and did their homework.  It was time to drop them off at their grandmother's .  I'm  also trying  to be fast because Khalifa had  planned a date for us tonight.