Pampered

"Anu whallai if you don't come out this instant, I promise you. I'm dragging you out of that closet with whatever you have on " Khalifa threatened. I giggled.

"Almost done." After searching through this closet for almost an hour, I finally found something that pleased me. It was a Burgundy  two piece

I walked into the room with my sandals on my hand. Khalifa sat on the bed. He saw me and frowed. I went in front of him. "Help with the zip" he did. He stood up about to leave.

"Baby?" I pout. He turned back "what ?"

"Please help me with the my sandals. I can't bend " he looks at me, then the sandals on the floor and them me again. He sighed and shook his head. He came closer and squatted in front of me helping me with the sandals. He buckled both carefully to the exact size I wanted. He stood up. "Done?" I nod.

I went back to the walk-in closet and carried, the  purse I planned to take out today. When I got out, khalifa was already waiting by the car. He opened the door and I went to the from seat. He Central locked the car before starting the ignition. He drove out of the compund.

His sister Ameerah lives in Maitama district of Abuja. Not really far from where we live Asokoro district.its Saturday, khalifa decided we should spend the weekend with his sister.Both sisters has been asking me to visit. So we decided to just chill together this weekend.
Khalifa placed his hands on mine. I look at him and saw him smiling. I smiled back.

A while  later, we drove into Ameerah compound. Khalifa parked in front of the house. I could see both sisters chatting in the garden. They noticed us and smiled.

We came out of the car, before I knew what was happening, Two little girls jumped on khalifa. I smiled. They're we're the twins girls. Alayna is Ameerah daughter while Hummuatu is Amennah daughter. Khalifa picked the both of them and carried them. They wrapped their hands around his neck.

"So you girls wouldn't say hi to me " I freign anger

"So you girls wouldn't say hi to me " I freign anger. They giggled. "Sorry Aunty "Alayna said.

Khalifa came forward in front of me and both girls strecthed and pecked me on both cheeks. I smiled and kiss them back. "I'll leave you guys " I walked towards the twins.

"Salam Alaiykum " I greeted as soon as I got to them. Bending a little. 

They both replied "wa alayikum was Salam" simultaneously. "Seat here" Ameerah gestured to the chair beside he. I obeyed and sat beside her, so I was at the center facing both of them. A table was placed in our middle with fruit juice and Fruits. "

"How are you darling " Ameena asked.

"Fine ma".

"How's married life" the second asked. "We thank God" they smiled.

We heard a loud laughter, we all turned to the direction and saw as Alayna threw her head to the back laughing. Khalifa was laughing also.

"Those two ehn they are inseparable"Ameenah spoke making me turn back to them. "From birth.".