Cupid

We just got back from our honeymoon . I loved every moment khalifa and I spent together. He's telling best thing I can ever ask for.

We had our Honeymoon  in two different countries.  First we went to Malta. Then we left for Thailand.  I enjoyed every moment

I still can't believe I'm married to the love of my life after everything we've been through. I'm just thankful to God for bringing such a wonderful man to me.

I felt someone wrap his hands around my waist. Of course I know who that is ,he kissed me on my cheeks and I started blushing. 

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I want to start preparing dinner. " I rinsed my hands and cleaned it with a napkin before  turning around. Khalifa still has his hands around my waist.

He was smiling at me. I smiled back "what?"

"I'm just grateful to the Almighty to give me such a beautiful wife as you. I love you baby "

" I love you too" I stood on tip toe and planted a kiss on his lip. He kissed me back and it turned to make out session. We were interrupted when the door bell rang. I pushed khalifa lightly when he wouldn't stop.

"Arrgh who could that be" he asked getting annoyed. I giggled. "I don't know. You check while I continue with what I was doing ".

He planted a kiss on my lips before leaving the kitchen. I continued with what I was doing. Khalifa came in later.

"Who was that?" I asked not turning to him

"Muhammed and Fawaz" he informed.

"Oh really that's nice." I turned to him "lemme goan say hello to them" I was cleaning my hands when I looked up and Khalifa was giving me a death glare. "What?" I asked surprised.

"Can you please look at what you're wearing now. " Oops. I was wearing a bum short and a top. I wore it initially because I never expected anyone to visit us today. A smile erupt my lips.

Jealous nigga

"It's not funny. " He said still not smiling.  "Okay what would I do now,before I can change. I have to pass through the living room "

"Stay, I'll get you something to wear" he left out the kitchen and I shook my head smiling. I went back to what I was doing. He came back later and passed me a cloth.

I collected and check it to see it was an overall hijab one of his aunt gifted me during the Kamu ceremony. "Really, this?"

"This was the first thing I saw. Just wear it." I shook my head at him and wore the hijab. I look somehow wearing it. He passed me a smile, I rolled my eyes at him before we went out.

"Hello guys. What's up. How are you doing " I said as I got to the room.

"Hey Anu how far" Fawaz greeted.

"Mrs Kha-li-fa" Muhammed joked. I smiled. "What's up how's this dude treating you" he asked.

I turned to khalifa who was still behind me, smiling "he's being a gentle baby" I said touching his cheeks.

"He better be"

"So what do you want me to offer you guys "

"No we're fine. We're just here to discuss a small matter with your husband " Fawas spoke.

I turned my head to the side "no o. That doesn't mean you wouldn't take anything".

"Serious Anu we're fine " Muhammed said. I sighed and nod "okay guys I'll leave you alone " I turned and left for the kitchen.