16 : unsealing the uncontrollable

Start from the beginning

Her eyes turning into black as her once dark chocolate brown hair has turned into black as well.

She could feel the element of darkness taking over her other elements.

Darkness is known to be the second strongest element after Spirits, followed by light.

If there are any elements she wishes she would seal forever, that is darkness.

She starts to feel something on her back and she turns her head, seeing her black feathery wings once again.

It can easily take over her and go rogue. Eleni keeps her focus on the negative thing and that's the gargoyle in the enclosure who is now frowning again.

He flies towards Eleni, the girl not moving from the middle. She reaches her hand out at the direction of the gargoyle.

Her tired look on her face was now replaced with a cold, heartless and unfazed look.

The gargoyle was about to bite her hand until Eleni fires darkness at the gargoyle, an immeasurable level of darkness.

At this point, most of her elements has been unsealed. With a few uncontrollable ones and some normal ones.

From fire, water, wind, astral to psychic, sound, light and darkness.

She quickly takes her hand back, watching the gargoyle break into pieces. The small pieces of stone left in the ground.

She notices something shining underneath some stones. She picks it up and it was a gem, a black one.

She stares at it for a few seconds before crushing the gem which she figured is the heart of the creature.

She makes the enclosure disappear, noticing some light behind her.

She turns around, seeing the sun has started to rise.

"We've been fighting for that long?" She mutters, her legs giving up on her due to the amount of mana she has used.

She starts to shiver, wrapping her arms around herself as she watches the sunrise.

She slowly and carefully stands up, trying not to trip on her own feet. She looks up, seeing students there.

Shocked looked on their faces as they stare at the girl. Her black wings of darkness and her unsealed powers being sensed by everyone.

Some of her friends shocked at the sight of Eleni.

She looks at the side and saw Hyunjin with Evanora, who she guessed was freed by Lee Minhyuk.

Evanora quickly flies her way to where Eleni is. Eleni reaches her hand out, a wave of glad and joy when Evanora was flying in front of her.

The usually bright and powerful blue flames start to surround the Phoenix as she turns into a little girl, immediately hugging Eleni.

"Big sister!!" Eva hugs her, not caring about the black wings nor the darkness lingering around her.

Eleni smiles, kneeling down and hugs Evanora as well.

"I'm very happy that you're okay!" Evanora starts to cry,

Students watched everything happen and some of them have started to fear Eleni.

The girl whom they thought was only a human was a holder of most elements, if not most then all of them.

The level of mana they sensed earlier was incredibly powerful and fearful. Others try to measure the level of mana but they couldn't in the end.

Finding out that immeasurable mana came from Eleni have not only shocked them but made some students fearful of Eleni.

Evanora turns into a Phoenix again, sitting on top of Eleni's head.

She notices the shocked faced of Hyunjin, Jaemin, Jeno and Donghyuck, as well as Renjun.

"Sound, Light, Psychic, Darkness. Seal." She says, closing her eyes as her hair turns back into brown and her wings have started to disappear.

She opens her eyes, her brown eyes were back.

She makes her way back to her dorm room, passing by the students who were giving her curious or fearful glances.

"Eleni!" Hyunjin quickly makes his way towards her. His arm wrapped around her shoulder as he helps her get back to their dorm.

"Let's get you some rest."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆