16 : unsealing the uncontrollable

Start from the beginning

It bothers her and removes her focus at times, just like now.

"Crap." Eleni curses when a snake has suddenly appeared on her side, attempting to bite her.

She was a few seconds on air until she unseals her element of fire and makes the wings of blue flames a few feet away from the ground.

"You're quite hard to deal with." She says, finding the snakes annoying for she knows that the snakes aren't the only ones coming for her.

She stays on the high ground for a few seconds, thinking about what could get rid of the snakes, even if it was just temporary.

She unseals her element of light, one of the elements she couldn't control as well.

She flashes the light upon the snakes, hearing them suffering as the snakes quickly disappear.

The snakes have disappeared but her control of the light element starts to lose control as well. All the lights in the room have gone out, including hers.

"Ugh- I'm only giving them an advantage." She bites her lip, her blue flames to light up the room, although the light-emitting wasn't enough.

The voices of the students echoing in her head have become louder and more starts to panic.

She unseals her psychic element, quickly connecting the minds of every person she could hear.

"Can you all shut the fuck up?" She says, disconnecting from all the minds.

She closes her eyes, silence was the only sound in the room until she heard something pass by her from behind.

She turns around, flashing a little bit of light in front of the beasts.

She moves back when she makes eye contact with the beast.

His eyes were bloodshot red, his drool was blood, his body was the body of a gargoyle and the wide grin on his face could give anyone nightmares.

"Got you, ugly creature." She quickly makes an enclosure.

The creature and her being the only ones in the large astral enclosure.

She stares at the gargoyle-like creature as the grin of the beast rotated, giving the creature a sad face.

"PoOwWWeRr." It says with its screech voice, quickly flying its way towards Eleni.

Eleni unseals her wind element, using the wind to fly away quicker from the creature but her wings of flame were starting to be blown away.

She quickly flies to the ground, landing on her feet as her wings have disappeared.

She turns around, barely missing the bite of the creature.

She stops in the center of the enclosure, summoning huge waves of water, pushing the creature away from her.

She holds her breath, one eye open to keep her sight on the surroundings. She quickly moves to the side when the gargoyle swims its way towards her.

She evaporates all the water, feeling herself sweating from all the heat she just unleashed.

The creature of the darkness was completely unfazed of what she just did.

The frown has rotated into a grin once again.

Eleni bites her lip, staring at the creature that was staring into her soul.

She looks at her hands before facing the gargoyle once again.

"You wanna be real, huh then let's be real. I'll fight darkness with darkness." She says,