Chapter 3 - Yes or No

Natsu's POV

Its Lisanna's scent.
Who the hell does she think she is?! Controlling me like that! I have to think of a way to escape my mind and regain consciousness...(Natsu thinks of a way to escape his own mind if that's even possible)
"I know! I'll remember what happened to me before Lucy's birthday!"

(Flashback)
(Time: 3 days before Lucy's Birthday)
(Place: Guild)

I saw Luce and Lisanna talking to each other but I can't hear what they're saying. I moved closer about 2 tables away from them. I try to listen to their conversation.

Lisanna: "So Lucy, do you like Natsu?"

Lucy: "Of course~

'Woah, didn't see that one coming, Luce likes me back?!'

Lucy: ~but as a friend though."

'Luce see me as a friend?! But I treated her like she's my girlfriend! Didn't she noticed that?! T^T'

Lisanna: "Ohoho. So that means I can take him?"

Natsu's Thoughts: PLEASE SAY NO, PLEASE SAY NO!!!

Lisanna's Thoughts: PLEASE SAY YES, PLEASE SAY YES!!!

Lucy: "..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger!
Me: So what do you think will Lucy say? YES or NO???
Lucy: Hmmmmm.....
Lisanna: Please say YES!
Natsu: Please say NO Luce! I don't love Lisanna!
Lisanna: How dare you! Don't you remember that when we were little we promised that we'll get married?!
Natsu: But you said it was just a joke! (Runs away)
Lisanna: Come back here! (Runs after Natsu)
Me: Sorry if it is TOO SHORT...Anyways I do not own Fairy Tail, It is own by Hiro Mashima. Bye byee Minna! Thanks for reading Chapter 3!