Chapter 15 - Fight

3rd Person POV

The 2 are now in the dome that Rogue created, Natsu looks like he can kill Lisanna easily without caring that she's his childhood friend.

Natsu's veins are visible from his face and his pupils are getting smaller showing that he's furious and can't forgive what Lisanna did to him and Lucy while she just stands there shaking and looks frightened.

The 2 said nothing and Natsu charged at Lisanna but he disappeared while he was running.

Within seconds he was already behind Lisanna while she didn't have any time to transform.

He punched her in the back so hard that she rolled all the way to the end of the dome. Natsu runs again towards her but this time Lisanna is ready and turns into an eagle before he could punch her.

She turned into a rhino in mid air then falls extremely fast. He ran far away from where she's gonna fall. He managed to run but his back got scratched.

Lisanna looked hurt for a moment and she looked like she doesn't want to fight her childhood friend but Natsu paid no attention to her emotions and continued to charge at her.
(A/N: I don't want to make Lisanna the bad guy and I don't want to get hated for making her into one)

Meanwhile

Lucy keeps punching the bubble hoping it will break. Sting, Rogue and Gray held her until she calm down.

"Neh Lucy, what's with that big dome??"
Happy suddenly asked over her head out of nowhere. She jumps back and immediately kicks Happy for scaring her.

"What're you doing here?! And where have you been all this time?! You were never to be found in any of the chapter Author-chan wrote!" Lucy screamed. (A/N: #CharactersBreakingThe4thWall)

"Well Author-chan forgot about me and the others like Carla, Frosch, Lector, Lily, Erza, Master and the other members. Also all I could remember was that there was someone making me drink a potion and I woke up in this forest. And what's the big deal with this dome anyway?"
Happy touched it and it goes through his paw and sucked him right in it.

"How can he enter the dome?!!" Rogue shouted shocked.
"It's cause the barrier only lets idiots in hahaha." Sting joked.
"Hmmm if it lets idiots in then... *Pushes Sting into the dome*" Gray pushed
"Ah! Why did you do that?!"
"Because you said that only idiots can get in."
"It was a joke! And you thought I'm an idiot?!"
Sting continued his blabbering with Gray while Rogue didn't care.

Back to the Battle

She changes again into an eagle and flew towards the end of the dome to get a rest from getting hurt emotionally and physically, Natsu immediately saw Happy and demanded him to fly him up into the air.

Happy didn't say a word and do what he was asked because he'd never seen Natsu that furious. Natsu charges at Lisanna while she gets ready to attack Natsu.

Natsu uses his flame breath but Lisanna dodged it and flies to Natsu, her claws were out and Natsu saw them, he dodge her claws but got scratched in the face.

Lisanna really didn't want to hurt Natsu but she must to protect herself from getting killed by him.

The battle continues while Natsu still isn't showing any mercy, Lisanna's body has burnt marks and blood all over it.

With Lucy and the 3 (idiots)

She continued to punch the dome until her knuckles bleed. Gray saw the blood and immediately stopped arguing with Sting and ran to Lucy to stop her.

"Lucy! Stop that! You're hurting yourself!"
"But Natsu..." Lucy said with tears in her eyes.
"Don't worry about them, they only have 5 minutes left."
"Yes, after that we go in and stop Natsu before he goes berserk and completely kill Lisanna." Rogue said while Sting didn't say anything and agrees with him.

----------------------------------------
Me: That's all folks! I hope you e-
Happy: Author-channnnn~ why did you forget to add me in your story?? T^T
Me: Wahhh I'm (not) so sorry Happy! I didn't watched the latest episodes, i stopped when Natsu and Future Rogue we're about to fight.
Natsu: Ne Author-chan, why don't you always update us?
Me: Well, it's cause of writers block *cries for the next hour*
Lucy: Natsu! Why did you make Author-chan cry?! You're gonna pay for this!!
Natsu: *Runs*
Lucy: *Runs after him*
Happy: *sighs* Well thanks for reading Author-chan's work bye bye! Now I gotta go comfort her...