Chapter 7 - Nightmare

3rd Person's POV

Gray started feeling sleepy so he layed his head on top of Lucy's.
He fell asleep together with Lucy.

A few minutes later Lucy starts to wake up.

Lucy's POV

'Why is there something heavy on my head?' I asked myself and looked up to see what it was... Gray?

I just noticed that my head is on Gray's shoulder!! I must've fallen asleep, this is so embarassing >//////<

I removed my head off of Gray's shoulder. I grabed his hair to move him.... His hair is so soft. The appearance is spiky but when you touch it, its so soft.

I sat up straight and looked up at the window. Oh I almost forgot! Plue!

Lucy: "Thanks Plue! You can go back to the celestial world now."

Plue: "Pun pun!" 'Disappears'

I looked at Gray and saw his sleeping face. He look so cute when he's asleep!

Wait.. Did I just called Gray cute!? I blushed. Thank god that he's asleep! I don't want him to see me blushing. And why do I find boys sleeping faces cute like when I was with Natsu!?

He falls and now his head was on my shoulder!
'Sit up straight Gray! Someone will think we're a couple! >//////<'

"Nnn..Lucy, why...mnn..." Wha-Gray? He's sweating too much. Is he having a nightmare?

I lay Gray's head on my lap and try to calm him down by brushing my hand on his hair... 'I wonder what's the nightmare and why am I involved??'

Gray's POV
(In the dream)

I was walking to the guild and saw Lucy's house.
'Hmm.. I'll ask if she want to go together with me'

I entered her house through the window as usual.
"Hey Lucy, wanna go to the guild with me?"

She looked at me clueless.

"Who are you and why do you look so familiar? Hmm.... Oh! You're Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail!"

"What do you mean 'from'? You're part of our guild too!"

"But I'm a Saber. See?"
She showed me her palm and she was right, she is a saber. But how!?

"Lucy, why did you became a saber!? You're part of Fairy Tail's family!" I was shocked. I walked to her and try to make her snap out of it.

"Don't touch me fairy! You're an enemy! Sting! Rogue! Help!"

Sting and Rogue came and protected Lucy.
"I never once been a member of Fairy Tail!" Lucy shouted at me.

(Dream changes)

The dream changed. Me and Lucy were at the park, my head was on her lap and she's brushing my hair with her hand while humming. It felt so nice and warm~

(End of dream)

--------------------------
Aaaannndddd cut!! Aww gawd!!!! I can't wait for the new D.Gray-Man!!! For those of you who watch the anime, remember........

ALLEN-KUN IS MINE!! ILL KILL ANYONE WHO DARES TO EVEN LAY A FINGER ON HIM!!! (Yandere mode)

Happy: *Whispers*
Never knew that Author-chan can go to Yandere mode, what does she finds in that beansprout anyway, neh Natsu?

Natsu: *Whispers*
I don't know Happy, maybe she's attracted to short guys

Me: *Twitches uncontrollaby*
You do know that I can hear you, right??

Natsu: We didn't do anything! Right Happy?
'Oh god, were so dead T^T'

Happy: Aye sir!
'I can't die yet! I haven't even asked Carla to accept my fish! T^T'

Me: Is that so?? Hehe well then.... Hya!
(Attacks them with a syringe filled with tranquilizer)

"Hehehhe"

(Drags their bodies to a box amd kidnappes them)
(Drags their bodies from the box to the basement and tie them to a chair)

"Awake yet?? (Creepy Smile)"

Natsu: Uhhh.... Author-chan? Its so boring, you could atleast bring us some food.

Me: I'll do that...... After I've tortured you. Muahahha!!

Natsu and Happy: No, not that. Anything but that!!
*screams*

Me: Well then, bye byee minna! Hope you enjoy the story and the behind the scenes!! And plz don't hate me cuz of my cliffhangers! T^T