Chapter 2 - Thank You

Lucy's POV

I walked to my window and saw a colorful Sakura Tree floating in a boat, WOW! I got down from the stairs then opened the door and found a note near the sakura tree it reads "Happy Birthday Luce!!! -Natsu and Happy" I was so happy! I didn't even realized that I was already crying from happiness.

Then Natsu and Happy got down from the leaves of the Sakura Tree which I didn't notice them there, Natsu got near me and he wiped away my tears 'This was truly the best day ever!!!' I thought inside my head. Happy was just flying on top of Natsu.

"Happy Birthday Luce!" Both of them shouted.
"Thank you so much Natsu and Happy!" I then hugged Natsu.
"They liked each other~" Happy teased. When we heard that, both me and Natsu pulled away from each other quickly and I blushed 10 shades of red. 'Damn you neko!' I yelled at Happy inside my head.

We entered my appartment and I went straight to my bed, the last thing I remembered was hugging a fluffy fur, it's probably Happy.

(Timeskip: Morning)

I woke up in the morning and felt a warm muscular arm around my waist, I turned around to see whose arm belonged to, i was surprised and blushing at the same time because when I turned around to look, both me and Natsu's face were only an inch apart!! I thought I was hugging Happy!

Wait, Natsu's hair is so soft, I thought they're gonna have a spiky touch. So I was hugging Natsu from the start?!

I try to move his hand but he pulls me even closer, I tried to move it again but he's just too strong 'It wouldn't hurt to stay like this for a minute' I thought. I fell asleep again.

I woke up and saw Natsu staring at me!! Kyaaaa! And we were still in that position! Happy just woke up on the pillow and saw what me and Natsu are doing. He's eyes looked amazing, like a warm fire in a chimney.
"THEY LOVE EACH OTHER~~~" Happy suddenly shouted and I fall down my bed.
"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Me and Natsu said in unison, Natsu got up and looked down on me from my bed.
"Ahh!! Gomen Luce! Here, let me help you." He offered his hand.
"It's okay! I'm used to it, you two always sleep on my bed! Jeez!" I said to them and got up on my own without Natsu's help.

I grab my clothes, go to the bathroom and take a shower. I lock the door so neither Natsu nor Happy would come in. I finished quicker than I expected.

I walk to the kitchen to make breakfast for the three of us, before I got there Natsu rushed over to me and said "Can I help out Luce?" then he looks at me with puppy eyes Natsu is so cute when he's making puppy eyes!
...Wait did I say that Natsu is CUTE?! BAD LUCY! I shook my head to get rid of that thought.

"Sure, you can set up the table." I said with a straight face.  Natsu is preparing the table, Happy is going fishing to go get some food for himself and I'm making breakfast I made pancakes,Eggs and bacon. The typical cliché breakfast of an anime character such as myself. Oops sorry, did I just broke the 4th wall?

ANYWAYS

I finished making breakfast, we sat in the table that Natsu has prepared and ate our food. I was eating the pancakes, Natsu was eating eggs and bacon and happy was eating the raw fish that he caught.

We finish eating and I gathered all the plates out of the table and was washing and drying them when suddenly Natsu popped out of nowhere "Hey Luce, Can I help?" Natsu said. Why are they being so nice yesterday and today?
"Sure! Why not?" I said.

Natsu's POV

"LUCE! NO! SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING MY BODY! RUN!" I shouted while I'm trap inside my head
"Lucy can't hear you! Hahaha!" shouted someone but I don't know to whose voice it is. I sniff the air and remembered whose scent this is.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It belongs to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger!
Me: Sorry if it is too short, also can you guess who is controlling Nats~~~
Natsu: Maybe someone is stealing Luce away from me! NOO!!
Me: Hey! I wasn't done talking yet! And don't spoil the future chapters!
Natsu: Nobody cares!
Me: If you try and insult me then I'm pairing Lucy to someone else!
Natsu: Aye Sir!
Me: Lucy~~ (Fake cries)
Lucy: Whats the problem Author-chan?
Me: Natsu is insulting me infront of everybody!
Lucy: Natsu!
Natsu: a..y..e..?? (Shaking)
Lucy: (Walks to Natsu and slapped him)
Natsu: That hurts Luce!
Me: hahahahhahaha! Okay! Lucy please do the disclaimer!
Lucy: Okay! Author-chan does not own fairy tail! Hiro Mashima does!
Me: Bye byee Minna! Thank you for reading Chapter 2!