Video call ✨

>Tae was on a video call meeting and Jungkook was jealous, so he had to do something about it <

"Yeah that's fine, I personally think the marketing team should do it" Tae said.
Tae was in his office at home, the door was slightly ajar, in case his husband wanted to come to him at any time. Tae was currently on a video call, with a few people in his company. Tae had been very busy recently due to his business taking a turn in advisement, wanting to make it the best advertisement going. It was safe to say he was fairly stressed from it all.

Jungkook on the other hand was sprawled out on the couch downstairs. He was bored, very bored. He wasn't very happy, Tae had left him alone for so long. Everyday he would be in his office doing something. He barely had anytime for him anymore. But when he did have the time with Jungkook, he was an amazing husband. Jungkook loved the man deeply, but he missed him a lot. Tae would always tell him, if he was bored or wanted him that he could walk in whenever he wanted, but he never did. He was scared, as he didn't want to distract the elder.

But today was a different day, Jungkook felt jealous. Jealous? Tae spent all day on video calls that Jungkook became jealous of the people who he was face timing! Jungkook huffed in frustration. He jumped up from the couch and ran upstairs. He made his way down the long corridor till he reached the end. Jungkook pushed open the door and slowly crept in. Tae looked up from his computer and looked over at the younger. Jungkook slowly waved, while Tae smiled at him brightly. Tae ushered for the boy to come over to him. So that's what he did. Jungkook waddled over to his husband. Tae took hold of the younger's small hand and lead him to his lap. Jungkook straddled the elders lap comfortably. He wrapped his arms around the elders honey toned shoulders and dug his head far into the elders neck. Tae protectively wrapped his arms around his waist and held him close.
"I love you baby" Tae whispered.
"I love you too hubby" Jungkook whispered against his neck.
"Mr Kim who is that with you?" One of the workers asked.
"My husband" Tae smiled.
"Y-you have a husband?" She stuttered.
"Uh yeah, I thought you knew that already?" Tae queried.
"I-oh yeah, uhm o-of course I did!" She choked out.

Jungkook was listening intensely, how could he not. This woman was stuttering so much, it was so obvious that she had a crush on Tae. Jungkook was angry, more like pissed off.
'Why does my husband have to be so goddamn hot that he gets everyone drawling, and weak to their knees' Jungkook huffed loudly unintentionally, which didn't go unnoticed by Tae.
"What's wrong baby?" Tae asked gently, rubbing the boys back lovingly.
"N-nothing hubby" Jungkook dryly said, not wanting to show his husband that he was annoyed.
"I know you're lying bubba" Tae bluntly said, pushing the younger away from his chest so he could see the younger eye to eye.
The boy had a prominent pout displayed upon his lips. Tae cocked his eyebrow seeing how big the pout was. He leant forward and attached their lips together while the woman from earlier was talking. Tae held Jungkook's thin waist tightly. While Jungkook had his arms draped over the elders shoulders. Tae bit down on Jungkook's bottom lip, making Jungkook let out a small high pitch moan. Tae quickly pushed his tongue into the younger's mouth and tasted his sweet caverns.

"U-uh Mr Kim?" The woman asked awkwardly to see if he was listening, which was obvious that he wasn't.
Everyone could see the two boys through the screen, having a full on make out session. They all had amused smirks on their lips, loving the fact that their boss wasn't listening to the most irritating girl alive. She huffed out angrily, and called Tae's name again, but no answer.
Finally she had enough.
"KIM TAEHYUNG STOP SNOGGING YOUR STUPID HUSBAND'S FACE OFF AND LISTEN TO ME" she screamed loudly, making the make out come to a stop.

Both Tae and Jungkook turned their heads around and glared at the screen looking straight at the girl.
"What did you just say?" Tae said deeply, making Jungkook gawk over how hot his husband sounded in that very moment.
"No one, I mean no one disrespects me, or my husband like that, ever" he said sharply, leaving a bitter affect on the girl.
"You better apologise, before I do something more than just fire you!" He growled.
"F-fire me?" She gasped.
"Did you not hear me? You're fired! Now apologise before I do something worse than just firing you!" Tae shouted angrily.
Jungkook took hold of his husband's hand and softly traced his fingers over his knuckles. He pressed his lips onto Tae's cheek, calming the male down instantly.
"I-I'm sorry Mr Kim" she said half heartedly.
"Say it again, like you mean it" Tae growled again.
"I'm truly sorry" she obeyed.
"Good, now this meeting is ending. I will send an email to you about you being fired and for the rest of you have a good day!" Tae said ending the call with one swipe.

Tae turned off his laptop and turned his attention back to his husband, with a frown on his face, Jungkook saw the frown and sighed.
"Don't let her ruin your mood" Jungkook softly said, running his fingers through Tae's fluffy hair.
"I'm sorry baby"
"Don't apologise hyungie, it's not your fault. Now come on, let's get you a nice cup of hot chocolate and let's snuggle for the rest of the day. You've been working so hard recently, and you deserve a break!" Jungkook suggested not wanting Tae to work anymore, as his head would probably explode from stress.
"I'd like that, thank you baby" Tae smiled, pressing a kiss onto his forehead lovingly.