Power couple 🍑

Taehyung's age: 20 years
Jungkook's age: 18 years
>Jungkook and Taehyung are currently in university. They've been dating for 2 years already, and are the power couple of the school. It was lunch and Tae sees someone flirting with Jungkook, and he decides to teach Jungkook a lesson that he belongs to him<
Mentions of-
•Cursing
•Manhandling
•Cross dressing

The bell finally rang signaling lunch break. Jungkook was a Junior while Tae was a senior, so they were never in the same classes. Usually they'd meet at the same table everyday as that's where their group sits. But Jungkook had to quickly go to his locker to exchange his folders, so he was prepared for his next lesson.

Jungkook was standing at his locker minding his own business, until someone walked over to him, and leant against the locker next to Jungkook. The boy turned his head and was faced with no other than Minjun.
Minjun is a senior, he was very popular, but not as popular as Tae. He constantly tried to flirt with Jungkook to win him over, but of course it never worked. Jungkook was getting pretty annoyed at it, and it made him uncomfortable.

"How are you today babe? You're looking stunning as ever! Wanna come to my place tonight?" He asked smirking widely.
"Please just leave me alone, I'm not some toy! You know I'm in a relationship, so get that in that dumb brain of yours and stop trying to win me over, because it won't work!" Jungkook huffed loudly.
"Awh come on sweet cheeks, I know you want to, I know you want me, common let's be boyfriends! I'm much better then Kim Taehyung!" The smirk still displayed on his face.
Jungkook rolled his eyes and quickly tried locking his locker. Minjun grabbed Jungkook's wrist before he would run off and caressed Jungkook's face.
"Minjun stop, let go of me" Jungkook tried to pull away but his grip only got tighter.
But before he could do anything else, there was a deep shout coming from the end of the corridor.
"Minjun let him go now" Tae yelled, storming over to him, shoving him off Jungkook.
He grabbed onto Minjun's shirt and pushed him into the lockers.
"Don't ever come near him again, do you understand. He doesn't want you! So leave him the fuck alone!" Tae spat harshly.
Minjun nodded his head, and so Tae let go of him roughly. Minjun ran off not wanting to get beaten up anymore. Tae immediately turned his focus back onto Jungkook.

Tae held onto Jungkook's hand tightly and dragged him away into the janitor's closet. He locked the door behind him and walked over to the younger. He pushed off their back packs, throwing them to the side, before leaning inches away from Jungkook's face.
"Is my baby okay?" Tae rasped out under his breath, into the younger's ear.
Jungkook nodded, legs shaking slightly, knowing what was about to happen.
Tae picked the younger up by his thighs and pushed him against the wall. Tae hungrily attached his lips onto the younger's. Sucking on his bottom lips and shoving his tongue into the younger's. Jungkook moaned quietly feeling Tae's large hands roam underneath his shirt as they kissed.

Tae moved his lips away from the younger's and trailed kisses down the younger's neck, biting onto the milky skin, forming large bite marks all over Jungkook's neck. Tae placed the boy back on the floor and continued kissing him. Jungkook whined, which made Tae detach their lips. Jungkook quickly moved away and began sucking on Tae's tanned skin, making love bites on his neck. Once the boy was satisfied he pulled away from his neck and faced him.
"Daddy can I suck?" Jungkook asked looking at the elder with pleading eyes.
"Of course baby"
Tae undid his belt and pulled down his jeans and pants just below his thighs. Jungkook got on his knees and began giving small licks on the tip of Tae's shaft. He finally took his shaft into his mouth, and used his hand to cover the rest. Jungkook bobbed his head up and down, twirling his tongue around, causing Tae to grunt and move his head back in pleasure. Tae grabbed a handful of Jungkook's hair and began thrusting into Jungkook's mouth. Small gags came out of the younger's mouth causing small vibrations against his shaft.
"Baby I'm close" Tae moaned deeply.
Jungkook kept moving his mouth quickly, tears pouring down his cheeks until finally Tae released down the younger's throat. Jungkook swallowed everything, licking his lips seductively.
Tae pulled Jungkook up by the neck and helped him stand onto his feet, making the younger moan. He spun Jungkook around and made him bend over slightly. Tae lifted up Jungkook's skirt and pulled down the younger's panties.
"You're so hot in this skirt" Tae complimented, as he grazed a finger over Jungkook's hole, making the younger shiver.
"D-daddy p-please" Jungkook whined , wanting Tae in him as soon as possible.

Tae spat onto his hand and rubbed it on his own shaft and a bit on the rim of his hole. Tae lined his tip to the boys hole and pushed in.
"Mghmm d-daddy" Jungkook moaned out, clenching around Tae's shaft as he adjusted.
Tae began thrusting quickly, picking up the speed between every thrust.
"Ahhh d-daddy" Jungkook moaned out fairly loud.
"Who do you belong to baby?" Tae grunted as he slammed into the boy.
"Y-you d-daddy, I'm all yours" Jungkook breathed out between moans.
"Say it again baby, who do you belong to?"
"You! I-I'm all yours!" Jungkook screamed.
"Good baby, you're all mine" Tae smirked, kissing the younger's back as he hit Jungkook's prostate.
"D-daddy I'm c-close" Jungkook cried.
"Release baby" Tae breathed out.
Jungkook released, with it dripping down his leg, while Tae was thrusting even faster, riding out his high.

Tears streamed down the younger's face in pleasure. His legs were giving way from the overstimulation. Finally Tae released for the second time. They both panted heavily and Tae pulled out the younger making him whine from the loss of contact. Tae put his trousers back on before he grabbed tissues which were from his bag and wiped the younger's hole and his legs.
He softly massaged the younger's butt before helping him stand up straight. Tae helped pulled up the younger's panties and he straightened out his skirt.

Tae faced the younger and cupped the boys face, wiping his tears before they dried. He combed the younger's hair with his fingers, straightening his hair.
"I love you so much" Tae husked out, kissing the younger's face softly.
"I love you too daddy" Jungkook smiled gently.
"If that man does anything to you ever again, message me, please" Tae begged, not wanting that man near him anymore.
"Okay daddy, I promise" Jungkook said holding onto the boys hands.
"Come on, you need to eat something and lunch is almost over" Tae picked up both of their bags and quickly ruffled his hair.
Jungkook made grabby hands towards Tae, making him smile.
"You're adorable" Tae cooed, before picking the boy up by his thighs.
Jungkook wrapped himself around Tae and rested his head on Tae's neck. Tae pulled the back of Jungkook's skirt down making sure no one could see underneath and left the closet without leaving a trace behind.

Tae carried the younger down the corridor making everyone look at them. Some squealed, loving the sight of the two together and others starred at how hot Tae was, or how cute Jungkook was. They were definitely the power couple. They reached the canteen and Tae dropped their bags on the floor next to his feet.
"Hey guys" Tae said as he sat down on the chair with Jungkook in his lap, cuddling him close.
They all looked at them wiggling their eyebrows.
"Yep they so did it, pay up bishh" Hobi wheezed, putting his palm out to Namjoon. Namjoon rolled his eyes and got some money out putting it into the boys hands.
"You bet on us!" Tae gasped, acting like this was the first time, but they do it everytime.
"Kook looks like he's gonna fall asleep any second" Jimin laughed, as he looked at the boy whose face was smushed into his neck, and eyes shut.
"Koo baby, you need to eat. You can sleep when we get to mine" Tae said petting the back of the ravens head.
Jungkook whined but nevertheless he pulled away facing Tae. His eyes were drooping lazily, and he sighed. Tae kissed the younger's lips before getting food out his bag and fed the younger.

The bell rang no too long later and Tae carried Jungkook to his next lesson. Tae had memorized Jungkook's timetable so he knew where he was going. He walked into their classroom, all his classmates gawked over Tae, as he's the hot senior everyone wants. Tae went over to Jungkook's place and put him in his seat. Tae put the boys folder on the desk and took the younger's pencil case out the bag and onto the desk. He crouched down next to the younger's seat and held onto one of Jungkook's hands while the other rested on his cheek. Jungkook leaned into the elders touch lovingly.
"Stay awake baby, I'll come get you when the bell rings okay. Any problems just message me. I love you" Tae said kissing the younger's lips softly.
He waved goodbye, which Jungkook returned and he left for his lesson.