Sweet night ✨

>Taehyung is a famous idol who has a huge fan base. Jungkook is his best friend, but what happens when Jungkook discovers Taehyung loves someone, which he seems to think isn't him<
Mentions of-
•Idol TaehyungXStudent Jungkook
Anxiety

Requested by @yeontanietaetae08

"Taehyungie" Jungkook sang walking into his best friends penthouse.
He looked around and saw a note on the mirror which was right in front of him. He dropped his school bag to the floor and walked up to the note.

Hey kookie,,
I'm in my studio, come straight up ~ taetae :)

Jungkook opened up his backpack and pulled out a small brown bag and a bottle. He shoved his bag to the side, and ran up the familiar stairs which he has seen countless of times. He walked down the filthy rich corridor, which had many rooms, till he came to a stop. He knocked on the door lightly before opening it up. He opened the heavy door and heard soft melodies being played.

"Taetae" Jungkook called again to the boy who was busy working on his computer.
The elder looked to the side and smiled brightly.
"Hey kookie" Taehyung cheered.
"Hey hyung, I bought churros and your favourite tea" Jungkook shook them softly, handing them over to the idol.
"Wah you're amazing, thank you so much! I should be done soon, do you want to stay in here or you can watch tv?" Taehyung suggested not wanting the younger to be bored.
"Of course i'll stay here, I want to be the first to hear your new music" Jungkook smiled brightly.
"Of course you do, well tell me what you think"

Taehyung is a famous idol within the music and model industry. The idol had been making music since he was 17 and he was now already 23 years old. He had a huge fan base with over 20 Million followers on instagram. Jungkook and Taehyung had known each other for 9 years now. They both went to a summer music camp in their early teens, and became friends straight away. Then on the two had become best friends and would always see one another. They live only a few blocks away from one another so they could see each other whenever they liked. However when the elder started to become famous, Jungkook casted himself a side slightly.

Jungkook didn't have many friends, he was too introverted to make any. Taehyung was his only best friend, and well when he became popular, they could only meet up in Taehyung's apartment to stop false rumors to be spread. Not only that, Jungkook has loved Taehyung ever since he met the elder, but the more famous Taehyung got the more self conscious Jungkook became, which is way he's never confessed his feelings. Not only that he's wasn't sure if the elder even had the same feelings, and he didn't want to risk their friendship.

Taehyung had finished showing his new song to the younger.
"It's amazing Tae, is it for anyone special?" Jungkook asked, as the song was clearly a love song.
"Someone special, really special" Taehyung smiled happily.
"Really, d-do they make you happy?" Jungkook asked fiddling with his fingers softly.
"They make me the happiest person alive, that why I wrote this song, I want to perform it in my concert and bring them up stage, and tell them how much I love them" Taehyung dreamed.
"Wow they must be really lucky" Jungkook put on a fake smile, covering the sadness he truly felt, wishing it was him.
"Come on let's go play over watch" Taehyung dragged the younger out the room and to his gaming room.

...

3 months had passed, and things had changed drastically. Jungkook had turned into a ball of anxiety. Ever since that day, Jungkook had decided to give Taehyung some space. He didn't want to get in the way of whatever this person and Taehyung had, not only that he was heart broken and couldn't even bare to see Taehyung with someone else. Of course he wanted the elder to be happy, and he didn't want to be jealous, but he couldn't help but feel gutted.