Eating habits 🥀

>where Taehyung has a bad eating habit, which Jungkook didn't know anything about, until one day he did<
Mentions of-
•eating disorders

"Mr Jeon you may go for your lunch now" Taehyung spoke formally to his assistant, who was also his boyfriend, on the phone.
"Okay Mr Kim, are you coming along?" Jungkook asked, holing the work phone to his ear while turning off his computer.
"Oh no, I've got a few things to do but I'll get the kitchen staff to bring something to me in a few minutes like usual as I have stuff off menu, have a nice lunch baby" Taehyung said, cutting off the call.
Jungkook sighed and left his office, to go to the canteen.

Taehyung never joined him for lunch, the only time he did was on Jungkook's first day being his assistant, but since then he's never been to the canteen. He would always have the same excuse of him being busy and that he would have someone bring his food up, and of course Jungkook respected that. But something was off, he wasn't sure what, but there was definitely something he was missing.

Jungkook had the idea of surprising Taehyung with lunch, instead of the kitchen staff doing it. So Jungkook got into the queue and waited his turn. He grabbed his own food which today was a pot of pasta with cheese sauce. He also grabbed a chocolate chip cookie, and an apple, with a bottle of water. Before he left he quickly spoke to one of the chefs.

"Excuse me, who usually takes Mr Kim's meal to him?" Jungkook asked, letting other people pass him as he spoke to the chef.
"Uhm no one does" he said with a confused face.
"Wait what? What do you mean?" Jungkook asked with a frown.
"No one takes food to Mr Kim, we never have done, nor have we ever seen him enter this canteen. Someone told me that Mr Kim doesn't usually eat lunch, or breakfast in that matter. He arrives so early but no one ever sees him eat breakfast" the chef said while placing some pasta in the pot for the person behind him.

"R-really? So no one has seen him eat before?" Jungkook asked, feeling his stomach twist.
"Nope, sorry I'm not really sure anything else, Mr Kim is a very private man, not many employees know him that well"
"Apparently so" Jungkook mumbled under his breath.
He took a small sigh and looked up, replacing his frown with a small smile.
"Thank you, do you mind doing me another pasta pot, one of my colleagues is working and can't get it" Jungkook said trying to sound happy.
"Yeah of course, here you are" he smiled, passing Jungkook another pasta pot.
Jungkook bowed and walked off, out the canteen doors.

Anger, guilt, nervousness all pooled up inside Jungkook. Taehyung always told him that he ate breakfast and lunch at work. In the evenings Jungkook would always make dinner and Tae would happily eat the meal, and even ask for seconds occasionally. He was so angry and frustrated with himself that he didn't even realise the bottom of the pasta pots were burning his hands.

He walked towards Taehyung's office and greeted the familiar security guard outside the door. The muscular bloke moved out the way slightly and knocked on the door as Jungkook was unable to.
"Come in" a deep, monotonous voice called.
The security guard opened the door and let Jungkook in. He was quick to thank him before walking in. The door shut behind him and Jungkook walked towards the desk.
"Oh baby, I thought you were having lunch?" Taehyung asked, placing down his pen, turning his full attention to the boy.
"I thought you were too" Jungkook muttered out, loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"What do you mean baby? I just ate mine!" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.
"No you didn't, I know you're lying. I know that you don't eat lunch or breakfast. I know that no one comes especially to you to give you your lunch. Tae why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook spoke tearing up, hating himself that he didn't notice Taehyung's eating habits.
Taehyung gulped, trying to wet his bone dry mouth.
"I...I'm sorry" Taehyung whispered hanging his head in shame, he never once thought about how his actions could affect the people around him.
"No don't apologise, I should be the one saying sorry" Jungkook cried harder. "Why are you doing this to yourself? How long have you been doing it? Are you not happy?" Jungkook bit his lip to stop any chokes from coming out.

"Of course I am baby, you make me the happiest man alive. I just never had time to eat when I was first a business man, and it was like that for years, so it just became a habit, and I never fixed it" Taehyung sighed, welling up himself.
Jungkook pulled a pained face as he cried, trying to calm himself down.
"I'm sorry hyungie, I really am. I should have noticed, I'm so stupid for not realising. You're slowly killing yourself, you're supposed to be eating a balanced diet, not just eating one meal a day. No wonder your always lacking energy. Please let me help you, I don't want you to become ill" Jungkook crouched to the floor, digging his face into his arms while continuing to hold the boiling hot pasta pots in his hands.

Taehyung quickly ran to his boyfriend and crouched down next to him. He took hold of the food in Jungkook's hand and placed it on the floor, while also noticing that he had two pasta pots. When he placed them out the way he turned back and saw blisters on the palms of Jungkook's hands which were a bright shade of pink. Taehyung gasped and took hold of the back of his hands.

"Koo your hands are all blistered" Taehyung rasped out to the crying boy.
Jungkook looked up with his face covered in tears.
"I don't care about my health at the moment, I should be looking after you. My blisters are nothing compared to the years you've spent only eating one of less meals a day"
"Koo, your health is just as important as mine. I know I was careless and I should have focused my attention on myself instead of my company, but that doesn't mean I can't care for your health and happiness as well" Taehyung almost growled feeling a tad bit angry that Jungkook isn't caring for himself either.

There was a short moment where the air was thick and heavy, full of anger and frustration. Jungkook wiped his face with the back of his hands and shuffled closer to Taehyung. Jungkook wrapped himself around the elder, while Taehyung picked him up from the floor. Jungkook dug his face into the crook of Tae's neck and let out small sniffles.
"I'm sorry" Jungkook whispered.
Before Taehyung could say something Jungkook continued.
"I'm sorry for sounding like I was angry and upset with you. You can't help it and I shouldn't place blame on you. I love and care for you, and I just want you to be happy and healthy. I know it's just a habit, but it's still a eating disorder Tae and I don't want it progressing into something worse. Please just let me help, let me give you your three meals a day and make sure you eat them, that's all I ask" Jungkook begged, pressing a small kiss against his neck.

Taehyung sighed and held Jungkook close, rubbing his thumb against the boys thighs.
"Okay baby, we'll get through this together hm. As long as I have you that's all that matters. I love you more than anything bub" Taehyung moved his head to the side a pressed a kiss to the boys cheek.
"Thank you" Jungkook whispered.
"Now can we treat your hands, they look like they hurt" Taehyung huffed.
"They sting a little, but it's nothing too bad" Jungkook giggled softly.
"Nope I don't believe you, I'm going to treat them" Taehyung demanded, walking to his desk, placing Jungkook down onto it.
He then moved and went to the place he kept the medical kit. He pulled out some cream and plasters and walked back to his boyfriend.

Taehyung carefully cleaned the blisters and applied the cream to it. He then put placed the plasters over the top and brought the hands to his lip. Taehyung pressed kisses onto the plasters and moved away.
"Thank you hyungie, now it's your turn. I brought food with me, so let's eat together" Jungkook smiled jumping off the desk and picked up the food. Taehyung sat in his chair while Jungkook sat on the desk in front of him. Taehyung caressed Jungkook's leg softly and then began eating he pasta.
Jungkook smiled and began eating along with him.

They spoke about different things until finally they both finished the pasta.
"Here let's share the cookie" Jungkook smiled splitting it into two pieces, and handing the bigger half to Taehyung.
They both ate the cookie and Jungkook ate the apple. Jungkook jumped of the desk, and sat onto Tae's lap.
"I'm proud of you Taetae" Jungkook pressed a kiss onto the elders lips, smiling softly.