skyscraper 🥀

>Jungkook has a tall boyfriend, who admitted he found him intimidating. However what happens when Taehyung finds out when he's already self conscious as it is?<
Mentions of-
•Self conscious/ low self esteem
•Misconception
•Hate message

Requested by @-tkalt-

I just want to say, all heights are beautiful and perfect. Being 6ft 3 myself, it's not easy and i've suffered a lot from it. But no matter what height you are, you're perfect and just embrace yourself <333

"Got anything planned for this weekend?" Jimin asked as Jungkook and Jimin walked through the corridor as they were on their way out of school.
"hm i'm going to Tae's tonight and staying for the weekend" Jungkook smiled happily. "What about you?" Jungkook asked holding his bag straps.
"I'm going shopping with Hobi tomorrow and then sleeping. These exams are fucking draining" Jimin huffed, feeling exhaustion hit him like a truck.
"Just get some rest, it's only for a few more weeks" Jungkook giggled as they walked out the door.

Jungkook looked over and saw his boyfriend waiting for him against the fence. The boy was wearing a leather jacket with and white shirt and black tight jeans. He was waiting on his phone, ignoring the people around him.
"I still can't get over how tall your boyfriend is, like 6ft 3, that's mental bro" Jimin sniggered.
"I know, he's an absolute dream. But i'm not joking he can be intimidating at times, but it's hot. I still love him though" Jungkook awkwardly laughed, as they came to a stop.

"Well i'll see you later, have a good weekend" Jungkook smiled, bringing Jimin into a hug.
"Yeah you too kook, cya later" Jimin waved before walking off.
Jungkook then looked towards his boyfriend once again and ran over to him. From the sound of the boys steps, Taehyung looked up from his phone and smiled. He shoved the phone into his pocket and opened his arms out.

"Hey baby" Taehyung smiled.
"Hey hyungie" Jungkook giggled, and quickly hugged the boy with a blush.
He placed his chin on the elders chest as he looked up at him. Taehyung was looking down, with a soft expression, caressing the younger's cheek sweetly.
"Shall we go?" Taehyung asked.
"Okie" Jungkook shyly called, slowly pulling himself away and held the elders hand, while wrapping himself around his arm.

They walked to Taehyung's apartment, enjoying the cold breeze which traveled around them. Jungkook ran into the apartment, sprinting to the bedroom, and jumped on the bed. Taehyung's bed was huge, I mean it did have a tall boi sleeping in it, usually accompanied with another, Jungkook obviously. Taehyung walked in not long after, and chuckled at the boy.
"Can we cuddle and watch a film?" Jungkook fuddled with his fingers nervously, as he saw Taehyung tower over him, as he sat at the edge of the bed, looking up at him.
"Sure petal, I'll go get snacks you can chose the film" Taehyung left the room once again.

Jungkook chose the film and was currently dressed in a pair of Tae's joggers and one of Tae's hoodies, which drowned his body. He would always steal Taehyung's clothes as they were always way too big for him. Taehyung came in with a bunch of snacks as well as two cans of sprite. He placed them down on the bedside table and went to his wardrobe.
"What film did you chose?" Taehyung questioned as he began getting changed into comfortable clothing himself.
"Hm I chose Iron man" Jungkook smiled brightly.
"Of course you did" Taehyung chuckled, as he finished getting dressed and joined Jungkook on the bed.

Taehyung laid down first leaning himself against the bed board. Jungkook slowly shuffled himself close to him and wrapped himself around Taehyung, laying his head against his chest. Taehyung brought his hand up and began brushing his fingers through the boys hair as the movie began. During the film, Taehyung's phone vibrated. Taehyung frowned slightly before grabbing the phone and quickly checked it.

Unknown
Your boyfriend is scared of a giant like you. I heard him chatting to his friend about how he found you intimidating... Are you really trying to scare the boy, sky scraper? He's better off without you

Taehyung gulped slightly. Yes he was quite tall, and it was always a mans goal to be tall and buff. However, not many people in his class are tall like him, and he's always had people taking the piss out of him. Taehyung isn't someone people like to mess around with, but the only way they can is if they message him anonymously, which they did.

Taehyung didn't want to message back, nor did he know what to think. Was Jungkook really that bothered by his height, to the point he spoke to his friends about it. Taehyung wasn't insecure, he was just paranoid and self conscious. He didn't know how to talk to Jungkook about it because he didn't want to hear anything bad. Taehyung looked down and saw how the boy had his head laying on Tae's thigh as he watched the end of the movie. Taehyung sighed and kept his hands to himself as he struggled to figure out what to do.

When the film finished Jungkook sat up and turned off the television. He scooted over to Taehyung and looked at him with a smile, but he quickly dropped when he saw Taehyung wasn't smiling back.
"What's wrong hyungie?" Jungkook asked with worry.
"Nothing, go to sleep, i'm gonna sleep on the sofa" Taehyung grumbled, leaving the room, and leaving Jungkook.
Jungkook frowned not understanding what was wrong.

He looked around and saw the phone on his bed. He knew he shouldn't look, but he wanted to see if he could find the reason of the elders coldness. He turned on the phone to see a mirror selfie of the two together when they went shopping months ago. He unlocked the phone with his thumb print and saw that messages was open. He looked at the unknown message and gasped. Jungkook knew the elder was quite self conscious when it came to his height, and never really spoke about it.
"I can't imagine what he's thinking right now" Jungkook sighed and quickly stood up.

He ran to the living room and saw the elder on the sofa.
"Tae" Jungkook called out in a soft voice, as he walked over to him.
He sat down on the floor, facing the elders face, noticing that he was looking behind him.
"I read the message. I'm not scared of you, I love you. I love every single inch of you. I'm not going to lie I did tell Jimin that sometimes you intimidate me, but I said it was hot" Jungkook flushed red in embarrassment.
"You're an absolute dream, and that's exactly what I told Jimin. You're my boyfriend, i'm not scared of you. You're not a giant nor are you a sky scraper, you're the love of my life" Jungkook spoke confidently while looking at him with teary eyes. He hated being in fights with Tae, it was the worst feeling ever.

"I love you too, I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions" Taehyung sighed, leaving forwards and pressing a kiss on the boys lips.