Pushed the line 🥀

>Jungkook is a little, and Taehyung is his boyfriend/caregiver. The little, was having a bratty day, which doesn't happen often. Taehyung who was just as angry, lost his temper, causing Jungkook to force himself out of little space. What will happen?<
Mentions of-
•little space
•spanking

"Koo baby please, just eat your food" Taehyung called to his boyfriend trying everything to make the boy eat it.
"Nuuu koo don't wanna" Jungkook huffed, crossing his arms over his body, displaying a huge pout.
"Kookie please, do it for daddy" Taehyung was virtually on his knees begging for the boy to listen.
"NO KOO DON'T WANNA!" Jungkook snapped loudly.
"Jungkook don't you dare raise your voice at me!" Taehyung argued back to the little.

Taehyung was getting fed up with the boys bratty attitude. It surprised Taehyung as Jungkook is far from a brat and is usually a good boy. However he woke up in a bratty mood and has been like it all day. Taehyung couldn't understand why, because they did their usual routine which Jungkook loves. He knows that the younger doesn't like when he leaves for work but that's never made him bratty before.

But what made tonight worse, was that Taehyung was in a foul mood himself. He had come home after a stressful day, with work that needed to be done by tomorrow which he hadn't even started. It was crossing fire with fire, Jungkook's bratty mood was just making the elder more agitated, which meant in temper was very short.

"No koo won't listen to daddy!" Jungkook shoved his plate away and ran away hiding from Taehyung.
Taehyung took a deep breath and clenched his fists in anger, hitting the table making the plate rattle.
Taehyung stood up from his seat and tried looking for his boyfriend.
"Koo come her now while I'm being nice" Tae growled, the noise running through the house.
But there was silence.
"Jungkook come here this instance, your punishment will be much worse than just a time out! You're really resting my patience today!" Taehyung boomed once again.

Jungkook was hidden in the closet under the stairs. He was hiding in the corner and had his hand over his mouth. He wasn't scared, there was no way he could be scared of his boyfriend. He was simply just being annoying. Well he wasn't purposely being annoying, he was just in a bad mood, which was pretty clear. The reason why he was in a bad mood was because he saw messages on Tae's phone from a girl called Jihyun, the previous night. Her contact name even had a '❤️❤️', next to it. Jungkook was a bit salty because of it, as the message was clearly some sort of date arrangement. But what pissed Jungkook off more was that Tae never said anything. Taehyung knows Jungkook is insecure, yet he's keeping secrets from him.

"You're such a nuisance" Taehyung screamed.
"Come on koo stay strong" Jungkook wobbled. However he thought he whispered it, but was actually loud enough that Taehyung heard him.
Taehyung smirked and opened the door seeing Jungkook sat in the corner.
"Jungkook, here, now!" Taehyung demanded angrily.
Jungkook huffed and stood up, walking towards Tae. Taehyung grabbed the younger's arm and grabbed him to the couch in the living room.
"Daddy, it hurwts" Jungkook whined, feeling pain from the tight grip on his arm.
"Shut it, I don't want to hear another peep out of you!" Taehyung growled in a irritated tone.
Jungkook did as he was told and kept his lips shut.

"Strip...NOW" Taehyung glared sitting on the couch, not even baring a look at the boy.
Jungkook pouted, holding in his tears in, as he didn't like how Taehyung was not looking at him. But Jungkook complied and took all his clothes off, holding his arms around his body shyly.
"Lay on my legs, on your belly, facing your ass to me!" Taehyung growled, again not looking at Jungkook's body.
Jungkook did as he was told and laid on his lap. He bit on his lip nervously, scared as to what the male would do.
"You're going to take this punishment without crying or making a noise, understand"
Jungkook slowly nodded.
"Do you understand?" Taehyung rose his voice again.
"Yesh daddy" Jungkook whined.
"Good, let's begin"

Taehyung rubbed his hands together quickly, before spanking the boys ass. Taehyung smirked as he was the boys cheek wobble, and a red hand print formed on the boys soft skin. Jungkook had tears brimming, not liking the punishment one bit. He was in so much pain, as that was only the first slap. Taehyung repeated it again, and again, and again. Jungkook bit his lip so hard it drew blood, he tried his best not to cry, but the boy was fragile and this was the worst pain he's ever experienced.

After the 14th spank, Jungkook wriggled off the elders lap, despite him demanding Jungkook to not move, and ran off. He cried loudly, screaming as he ran from the immense pain. He ran upstairs and to their room going to the bed and under the covers. He let out loud cries, and screams, which didn't go unnoticed by Tae. He was so ashamed of himself, he hated himself. He could hear the wails of his baby because he hurt him. His anger took over and hurt his only love.

Taehyung picked the boys clothes off the floor with shaky hands and walked upstairs. He walked slowly into the room and saw Jungkook chocking on tears.
"Koo I'm so sorry" Taehyung said looking at the boy with soft eyes.
Jungkook's shook his head and glared at Taehyung.
"How could you!" Jungkook screamed, completely out of little space.
"I know, I'm so sorry! I should never have done that to you. You're not a nuisance, I love you. I'm sorry I took all my anger out on you, it's Ben a stressful day. Please forgive me"
Jungkook turned over and showed Tae the back of his head.

Taehyung walked off into the bathroom and grabbed some medication and cream for he boy. Taehyung walked back to the boy and breathed in nervously. He pulled away the duvet and saw Jungkook's bright red cheeks with a few bruises. Taehyung bit back some tears and sat on the bed. He watched Jungkook flinch lightly but he didn't move. Taehyung took that as a sign for him to carry on.

He softly touched the boys skin, making him hiss slightly. Taehyung carried on and softly massaged the boys cheeks, rubbing in the cream. Once he was done he grabbed Jungkook's clothes and dressed him.
"You need to do your night routine, want me to carry you?" Taehyung asked softly, awaiting an answer.
Jungkook thought for a while and nodded gently.
Taehyung picked the boy up, holding him by the thighs. He walked them to the bathroom and he helped him brush his teeth. Till finally they ended up in bed. Taehyung wrapped his arm around the younger's waist, not wanting to get to close.

...

The next day Jungkook was much quieter. He wasn't scared that Tae would hurt him, he was feeling insecure about his body. He thought about how Taehyung didn't even look at his body, nor did he tell him about Jihyun. Jungkook didn't eat much, and sadly Taehyung wasn't there to notice. Tae refused to leave the boy alone. He didn't want to leave at all, but Jungkook forced him to.

Jungkook wanted to slip into little space multiple times during the day, he didn't. He didn't want to bother Tae once he got home. He was scared that he was going to be a brat again and disobey Tae. He didn't want another episode of what happened the night before.

Taehyung arrived home and called for his baby. Jungkook was laying on the couch watching a movie sucking on his thumb lightly.
"Koo?" Taehyung chimed in a happy voice.
Jungkook sat up and looked at Tae, pulling his thumb away.
"T-tae..dad...tae, how are chu?" Jungkook asked trying to fight off his little space.
"Baby, you can be little" Taehyung caressed the boys cheeks softly.
"B-but what if ko-I annoy you?" Jungkook sobbed softly.
"Baby you won't okay, nothing will happen like yesterday ever again. You're safe okay"
Jungkook nodded and began to slip.

"Daddy" Jungkook chocked out.
"Baby" Taehyung smiled.
He sat next to the boy and pulled him on his lap. He pressed small kisses on the boys face.
"Daddy's sorry baby, I love you so much. I love you baby. I pushed the line, I'm so so sorry" Taehyung apologised.
"It's okai daddy, koo forgives you... b-but?"
"B-but what?" Taehyung softly asked, caressing his cheek once again.
"Koo saw daddy's p-phone and there was a n-name, J-Jihyun, koo sad, that's why koo was sad" Jungkook blurted out.
"Oh baby, Jihyun is my second cousin. She wants to meet up with our other cousins. I promise I love you and only you"

Jungkook gasped and hugged the elder tightly.
"K-koo ish so sowy daddy" Jungkook pouted.
"It's okay baby, I love you and that's all that matters"
"Koo loves daddy too"