Long distance pt 2 ✨

Jungkook woke up one morning and snuggled into the warm chest which was next to him. He inhaled the smell he loved the most and sighed in delight. He placed a small kiss on the chest and opened his eyes, looking up at the owner of the chest.
"Morning beautiful" Taehyung sung noticing the boy look up.
"Morning hyungie" Jungkook chimed with a huge smile on his face.
"Someone's smiley today" Taehyung chuckled caressing the younger's bright face.
"well you are the cause of my euphoria" Jungkook said confidently but burst into fits of giggles straight after.

The day for Taehyung to leave was creeping closer and closer. So the pair were trying to spend their time to the fullest. They were currently going on a date. Taehyung took time the night before to look at places surrounding the area while Jungkook was asleep. He found a small 5 star cafe, around 20 minutes away and it looked it really good. So he decided that he would reveal the surprise to the younger.

Jungkook and Taehyung had left the house and were walking down the streets of Seoul. They were hand in hand, swinging their entwined hands back and forth happily.
"You're so pretty" Taehyung told the younger who was blushing softly.
Jungkook knocked the elder by his shoulder making Taehyung chuckle.
"You're such a softie" Jungkook laughed.
"Only for you" Taehyung winked.
"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked, curiously as Taehyung hadn't mentioned where they were going.
"That's a surprise"
"Oowhh please hyungieeee" Jungkook pleaded giving him puppy eyes.

Taehyung stopped in his track and cupped the boys face. He leant forwards and pressed a kiss on Jungkook's nose.
"Hmm nope" Taehyung laughed, dragging the pouty boy along.
"Why notttt" Jungkook huffed.
"Because it's a surprise" Taehyung said. "Look we're here" Taehyung stopped in his tracks making Jungkook bump into him.
Jungkook looked up and gasped.

In front of his stood a beautiful cafe. It had succulents and vines hanging inside, as the window display. Small fairy lights were draped across the display. It looked cozy and comforting.
"It's beautiful" Jungkook smiled.
"Come on, let's get something to eat" Taehyung called softly, guiding them into the cafe.
The door chimed as they walked in and they were engulfed with a sweet coffee like smell.

"Hi welcome to the magic shop cafe, please take a seat and we'll come get your order once you're ready" one of the waiters smiled brightly at the pair, bowing slightly.
"Thank you" they both replied, walking towards the window seat.
The two sat opposite each other and scanned the dainty menu's. The writing was in cursive, which made the menu look much more intricate.

They both decided that they only wanted a slice of cake and a drink, so they decided fairly quickly.
"What can I get for you both?" She asked sweetly.
"Uhm I'll have a ginger bread hot chocolate and a slice of your salted caramel cake please" Taehyung said placing the menu on the table.
"Of course, and what would you like?" She asked turning her gaze to Jungkook.
"Can I have a banana milkshake and a slice of the white chocolate and rose cake please"
"Of course it will be with you in a minute" she bowed before walking away to get their order.

Not long after she came back with her order and left the two in peace.
"This is so nice, you should try some" Jungkook said cutting a small piece with the fork and bringing it up to the males mouth. Taehyung gladly took a bit of the cake and hummed in delight.
"That's so good, here try mine" Taehyung did the same and fed the boy a piece of his cake.
"Oh my gosh, that's so good as well" Jungkook moaned loving the taste of the caramel.

As Jungkook was sipping on his milkshake, Taehyung cleared his throat slightly.
"Koo can I say something?" Taehyung asked softly.
"Of course Taetae"
"Well I have a surprise for you"
"Really? Hyungie what can you surprise me with now" Jungkook pouted not liking how his boyfriend keeps treating him to things.
"Well, as uni finishes in a few months and I've been looking for a job. I found a job, and it's a huge opportunity, so I agreed" Taehyung firstly said.
"Tae! That's amazing, I'm so happy for you" Jungkook said with a genuine smile.
"That's not all, luckily I've been saving up for a while and I was able to buy an apartment. The main reason why I'm telling you this is...because my job and apartment is here in Seoul and I wanted to know what you would say about living with me?" Taehyung asked looking straight at Jungkook. "I've spoken to your parents and they've agreed, so the decision is all yours"

The younger paused taking everything in. He jumped up from the seat and jumped onto Taehyung.
"I would love to" Jungkook cheered happily.
"I can't believe you're moving here, I can't believe I'll be living with you" Jungkook squealed hugging Tae tightly.
"I'm so happy you agreed, because we are going to look at the apartment after this"
"Wait really! I'm so excited" Jungkook clapped happily.

The couple viewed the apartment and fell in love with it straight away. The apartment was more a penthouse honestly. It was huge, and in a safe, private area. The couple loved it. Jungkook was a bit annoyed as it was expensive but Taehyung reassured him that it wasn't a problem.

...

The two weeks came to an end and the couple had to say goodbye. Mrs Jeon was driving Taehyung to the train station. The two were sat at the back, Jungkook held onto Taehyung for dear life. He didn't want to let go. He would have to wait another few months till he could see the elder once again, and then finally live with him. But he had to do the waiting first.

They had already arrived and Taehyung's train was supposed to leave in 10 minutes. They got out the car and Mrs Jeon grabbed the bags from the boot. Jungkook hand his arms wrapped tightly around Tae's torso; he had no intention of letting go.
"I would hug you goodbye, but looks like someone won't let go. So safe journey sweetie, and we'll see you again soon"
"Thank you Mrs Jeon for letting me stay with you"
"It's been a pleasure, thank you for making my son so happy"
"There's no need to thank me, I'll see you soon" Taehyung waddled towards the building, with one arm wrapped around the younger and the other holding the bags.

They heard the announcement that the train had arrived and will be leaving in 8 minutes.
Taehyung didn't know what to say, he hated saying goodbye, especially saying goodbye to his boyfriend, it was bad enough saying goodbye on FaceTime.
"Baby" Taehyung called out, his voice cracking slightly.
Jungkook shook his head and dug his head further into Tae's chest, not wanting to look up.
"No I don't want you to go, you can't go, I don't want you to leave" Jungkook cried, tears spilling out.
"I know baby, I don't want to go either. We'll get through these months and then before you know it, we'll be living together. This isn't a goodbye, okay. It's a see you later" Taehyung said trying not to cry himself, knowing it wouldn't help.

Jungkook looked up at the boy and simply just nodded his head.
"Come here" Taehyung pulled the boy into a sweet kiss, and caressed his cheek lightly.
The pulled away and looked at each other
"I love you baby so much, I'll face time you once I'm home okay"
"I love you too hyungie, I'll miss you so much"
I'll miss you too"
They kissed one last time before Taehyung started walking away, he turned around and waved at the younger, which the boy quickly returned, not even caring about his tears. Taehyung had disappeared out his sight, so he walked back to the car.

Like Taehyung said it wasn't a goodbye it was a see you later.