52- Atif

I'm surprised to see her still sat on the floor, its not a mistake that Im late today. She's passed test one. She followed my orders to a t. I can see from her movements- as she sits up and adjusts her legs beneath her that she's sore. Good. The first part of obedience is absolute compliance. I've made her wait, but she is silent. The indent of her waist, the flair of her hips from behind are mouthwatering. I could stand here and look at her forever.

But I dont, I move past her without acknowledgment. I go across to the dressing room and then move to the shower, discarding the clothes as I go. I take my time, knowing she is waiting for me in the other room is the biggest turn on. Trying to maintain some level of calm and composure. Getting into the right headspace.

I dry off and put on a pair of grey sweatpants. With hair still wet, i open one of the drawers. Barefoot, I go back into the bedroom. She's sitting on her knees with her head down. slowly, I move towards her, till she is sat at my feet. I take a moment to appreciate the vision of her raven head lowered in submission to me. There are some stray hairs that have come away from her ponytail. I move around her and pull out the hair band holding her pony tail. I redo it carefully letting my hands graze the back of her neck as i move my fingers deftly away.
She sits taller, when she feels my touch. I pick up the box on the bed and open it, removing the collar carefully. I loosen the silk rope till it slides open, then i kneel infront of Saara, show her what's in my hands.
"Its a collar i explain." Sliding the silk rope apart "when you put this on you become mine." She looks at the gold, luxurious silk threads winding there, a little confused. It doesnt really look like a collar, more like a choker. She nods in compliance as i slide it over her head and tighten the rope. I wind the silk rope around my hand and lift it as i stand to tilt her face up to mine. From this angle, her eyes are huge and uncertain.
I lead her to the bed and lie her down on it, placing her on her back with her head at the edge. As i stand over her, i tug ever so slightly on the rope, to expose her neck as her head hangs off the edge backwards.
I lean over her, reaching for her hands, i bring them over her head, running my fingers along her upper arms with enough pressure to make her gasp at the sensual movement. She looks up at me, and i can see desire there. I feel myself go hard instantly. I want nothing more than to bury myself inside her. A flash of irritation goes through me, this is about control- not giving into the power she has over me. When she looks at me like that, i can't help but respond to her.
"Dont look at me." I say in as cold a voice as i can find. "Not unless i tell you to. Keep your eyes down." Then i tighten my grip on her wrists as a warning.
"Open your legs!" I say " place the soles of your feet together" as she does this, I move around the bed till i can see her fully, exposed to me. She is magnificent. I watch the passive look on her face carefully. Nothing. She's good.
Her breasts are perked and raised, her tiny waist exposed as her rib cage is lifted up from her lifted arms. She looks stunning. I stand and stare at her, luxuriating in the fact that she is at my bidding. From here i can do whatever i want with her. The thought is more satisfying than anything I've ever felt.
I make the decision then not to fuck her. I'll use her for my pleasure, but wont be fucking her outright. Mostly because i know that's what she wants. Perhaps it is to demonstrate to myself the level of control i have, or perhaps a challenge to see what else i can do to take pleasure from her.

I move back around till im stood above her head. Carefully without touching her i place both hands on her nipples and tug on them till they stand to attention. She gasps, in response to my rough touch. I twist the tip slightly knowing this will be painful. I hear the moan escape from her lips and loosen some of the tension, circling around the tips. This time i hear her catch her breath.
I spread my fingers and follow the slight indent of her ribs, pressing more firmly, knowing the skin there is thin. I turn my fingers so they sit under her back and let them take the weight of her. I know the tips of my fingers will be uncomfortable for her but leave i them there to see her reaction. She waits about 5 seconds before she tries to shift her weight. This only further serves to cause discomfort. I know my tips are buried between the bones and the points in the taught flesh. She stops immediately and tries to take a shaky breath but realises she is immobilized. i slowly release my hold on her, knowing she is fighting the urge to lower her arms and use them to protect that exposed and vulnerable part of herself. But she cant because her hands are behind her head and she must move them past me to bring them down. Which she wont do.
I spread my fingers back over the front of her ribs, encircling her ribcage with my hands. I press a little more firmly on the bones. See her swallow, its a mindfuck. Like this- it is clear that i could cause some serious damage to her if i wanted. Crush her chest easily like a small bird. My rough hands on her fragile bones. Her brows are furrowed and she takes a steadying breath to fight the panic.
As i move my fingers up over her chest and and neck, i get to the apex where her neck meets her throat, i apply a little pressure to the indent there and hold it for a few seconds before moving up slowly over her neck till i get to the jawline. I trace a path to her ears. Then just in front of the ear i press my fingers into the skin, again i see her eyes squint shut at the strange sensation. It's an intense throbbing feeling. After a minute i press sharply on the lobe and hear her gasp before i slip my fingers behind her ears- to the soft skin in between where the top of her jaw meets the bottom of her skull. I press a finger into this indent and hold. She lets out a low moan, unable to make sense on the intense discomfort she is feeling.
She turns her head into her arms, but i use the rest of my hands to cradle her head so it lies straight. I see the blood rush to her face and release the pressure gently. I move my fingers through her hair. Gripping and tugging it more gently to make her relax before i amp up the pressure and pain again.
I let go of her head and re-adjust her arms above her head when i notice she's holding me with them. Using my thumb i place pressure first on her on the insides of her elbows, smiling when i see her wince from the pain i cause by simultaneously pressing on the outside edge with my other fingers, when I find the indent just above her funny bone. There is a mass of nerves here which spark like crazy when you apply just the right amount of force. It creates the same sensation as when you bang you elbow into something.
I move my fingers down her arm till im at her biceps. Here i trace the inside of her muscles midway up the arm and then press firmly under where they curve round the bone. I feel her jerk in surprise at the pain Ive caused without hitting her. It is intense- more painful than sudden impact because it is controlled and the pressure combined with smaller surface area makes it painful. She resists by trying to pull away but i dig a little deeper in response. 'I'll stop when you do." I say in a low voice. Slowly, she stops as if suddenly realizing the correlation between her actions and mine. She makes a visible effort to relax, which is admirable because i know just how deceptively painful this hold is. She needs to learn to go with the pain, accept it rather than resist it.
With her head back and neck exposed like this i harden, wanting to fuck her face. But i resist the urge to give in. Not yet.
I've just begun.