twenty-seven

"Where is jisoo unnie.... I have not seen her from yesterday...... plus I have a really good news to share" jennie said.

"I don't know Unnie..... jisoo unnie and tae oppa  went out yesterday and still did not come back" chaeyoung said and kept eating.

.

.

.

.

Jisoo and taehyung came back at afternoon. When they came they did not see any of them.

But before they could go to their room they met jennie.

" Unnie you are back" jennie said and hug her.

"Unnie I have a very good news to share with you" jennie said and took jisoo to the couch.

At that time others also came to the living room to know the existing news that jennie is going to announce.

"Unnie I am teo weeks pregnant.... I found out yesterday" jennie said which made everyone smile.

"Isn't it exciting Unnie.... it will be like our child hood..... both of our children's will be in kind of same age" jennie added which made the smile on jisoo's face to fade.

"Jennie... I am.... well I am not pregnant  any more.... the babies are gone I don't know what happened" jisoo said.

"What" everyone ask.

"Let's not talk about it..... what we need to talk about is jennie's pregnancy" jisoo said.

"Hyung can I have a word with you.... alone'' taehyung said looking at jin and jin went with taehyung.

"What do you wants to say" jin ask as they were in middle of the forest.

"Jennie... she is pregnant" taehyung said looking at jin

"She is so what" Jin ask.

"See taehyung.... I didn't make a mistake.... I know you did... and I think I knew what happen to the baby.... but jennie she can do this.... because she is a vampire..... she can handle this pregnancy" jin said.

"Taehyung I am not blaming you taehyung.... you didn't knew about it.... but you could at least ask jisoo about it look how sad she is" jin said and taehyung hug his hyung.

"Don't cry taehyung it's okay.... I know you did it because you love jisoo... its ok" jin said and hug taehyung back.

He was wanting some one to say this to him. Some one to say it's ok for him.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy