two

Jisoo's mom mana ask jisoo and jennie to sit on the couch. They look at each other and sat on the couch facing there parents.

"Please don't tell me dad have found out about jennie dating jin"jisoo thought while sitting on the couch.

Both of them are also very nervous since they don't know what their parents are going to say. Both of them were praying that it will not be about jennie dating.

"jennie, jisoo, since you too are now grown up I am sure you will understand what I am going to say.

Jennie and jisoo look at each other and nod.

"When you both were very young our business fall down and were about to bankrupt, but luckily I met Mr.kim and he help me" mr.kim told.

Jisoo and jennie nod still they did not get the point they did not understand why there dad is telling them that.

"Well we made a contract" jisoo's dad jinon stop what he was saying and look at his daughters who paying their full attention on him.

"Remember the time when I told you not to date" jinon ask and jisoo and jennie nodded.

"I hope you are not dating. I told you not to because of the contract we made.. I don't want you to get hurt" jinon told looking at his daughters.

"In the contract one of you have to marry his son who is same age as jisoo..  he will choose between you too.. to whom he want to get married to" jinon told which made jisoo and jennie's eyes wider and look at each other.

"What if we don't want to get married to him" jisoo and jennie asked at the same time.

"Why don't tell me you are dating" jinon ask in a scary way.

"We are not dating ofcourse we are not dating to anyone" jisoo told quickly holding jennie's hand.

"Good if you don't married to him then the business will be there's.. do you want that to happen.. the business will be  there's.. still the 80 percent of the business belong to them but after the marriage the full business will belong to us" jinon which made jisoo and jennie shocked.

"Jisoo, jennie are you both free tomorrow" mana ask her daughters.
"Well I am free tomorrow... unnie have a photoshoot right why " jennie told and jisoo nod.

"Tomorrow Mr.kim's family is coming here so you both should be here when is your photoshoot sooyaa" mana asked jisoo.

"Umm morning" jisoo told. "Good Mr.kim is coming at afternoon so you can come after photoshoot before 1 right"mana told and jisoo nodded as a yes.

"And yes jennie Mr.kim's son wants to marry you"mana told and follows her husband to their room.

Jennie look at jisoo with tears in her eyes."unnie I don't want to get married to Mr.kim's son I love jin and only jin I will get married to also jin" jennie told and hug jisoo.

Jisoo doesn't know what to say. Today she saw how happy jennie was with jin she don't want jennie to get married to someone who she did not love.

"No jennie don't cry everything  will be fine go get some sleep" jisoo told jennie and went to her room.

"Oppa" jennie calls jin and told about everything jin didn't know what to say. He also loves jennie and don't want to leave her.

Jin told jennie that everything will be fine and talk to since jin knew jennie fall a sleep. While sleeping also jin hears jennie sobbing.

Next day jisoo work up and went to the photoshoot.