three

Hi jisoo it's nice to see you again" teahyung told smiling. Jisoo don't have any other choice but to smile since there parents are there.

"So we should get them married" "next week.. the faster the better" jinon look at Mr.kim and said.

"Yeah I also thinks we should get them married next week.. because after fifteen days me and meehaa is going to states and tae will handle the business.. but I will be happy if they get married next week" Mr.kim said.

"Sooyaa why don't you go to the garden with tae.. and talk.. I think you must know a little bit about each other" mana told and everyone agreed.

"Umm so I will go out lisa just texted me that she is near our house" jennie told as jisoo look at her.

Jisoo look at teahyung and went outside, teahyung smile to their parents  and follows jisoo.

"Unnie I told jin that you are the one who who is going to marry him... jin just texted me and told me to meet up he said he is infront of our house" at the time jisoo got out jennie pulled jisoo to her side and told.

"Bring him in you don't want people to know do you... and there will be so many people outside this time" jisoo told and jennie nodded and went to jin.

Jisoo heards someone clear the throat and she look back. As she look back her face hit teahyung chest. Great she forget that taehyung is there.

"Sorry" jisoo told and went some step back. They sit in a bench near a water fortune. There it is complete silence. No one dare to talk.

"Hi" after a few minutes of silence teahyung finally spoke. "Hi" jisoo told and again silence.

"Umm why you want to get married to me why not jennie" jisoo ask and look at teahyung who was already looking at her.

"Because you are beautiful.." teahyung told. "Then why in the first place you told you want to marry jennie" jisoo asked again.

"I never wanted to marry jennie... I was given a two picture of you and jennie... four years ago... even my parents don't know who is who... I gave your picture and told them I wanted to marry you... and we thought you were jennie and my parents told to your parents that I wanted to get married to jennie... but it was truly you" teahyung told.

"Why my name doesn't suit me" jisoo asked. "No your name suits you.. jisoo really beautiful name belongs to really beautiful girl" teahyung told looking at jisoo.

"Here look at this picture" teahyung show a picture of him with some other two who are also really handsome.

"Yeah I know they are handsome.. they are my best friends jimin and jungkook can you say who is jimin and who is jungkook" teahyung  told.

"How can I" jisoo told. "Yeah how can you since you don't know them  that's what happens to me also" teahyung told.

"What if I don't want to get married to you will you marry jennie" jisoo asked.

"Yeah if you don't want to then I will marry her because I don't want to force you... but I don't think you want me to marry jennie" teahyung told.

"Why not" jisoo asked. "Because I know you will do anything to your sister's happiness and if I get married to your sister I will make sure she will cry rest of her life... do you want her to cry" teahyung told.

"You must be out of your mind" jisoo told as her eyes widen. "Yes I am out of my mind because of you" teahyung told.

"So you want me to go and tell your parent that I will marry jennie" teahyung told standing up.