Seventeen

It is been almost thirty minutes since yeri and wendy went out.

After sometimes yeri and wendy came in.

"Umm guys it is a good news and a bad news for you" yeri said which made them look at her.

"What you mean good news and a bad news" jisoo ask.

"The thing is suho, chanyeol, kai and suho are going out in like thirty minutes" wendy said.

"Oh that is good so we can get out" jimin said.

"Yea but the thing is there knew where jennie and lisa is and they are going to get them" wendy said.

"What" jimin and taehyung said together.

"Why isn't jin and jungkook with them" jisoo ask.

"No jin hyung and jungkook is out.... we need to inform them" taehyung said.

At that time they heard the foot step to there way and they look at each other.

At the time suho and chanyeol went inside the room they saw wendy and jisoo sitting on the bed and talking to each other and yeri and chaeyoung and yeri standing near the window and laughing.

What happen was when they heard the foot steps jimin and taehyung jump from the window.

"Wendy yeri take care of them don't let them leave we are going somewhere" suho said and wendy and yeri nodded.

.

.

"Tae, jimin where is jisoo and chaeyoung" jin ask as he saw taehyung and jimin coming to them.

"Hyung you and jungkook have to go suho and others are going after lisa and   jennie.... you have to go now.... me and jimin will take care of jisoo and chaeyoung" taehyung said.

Jin and jungkook look at each other and they disappear with in seconds.

Jimin and taehyung went back and took jisoo and chaeyoung out and went to the house in the woods.

As jisoo and chaeyoung went to change jimin and taehyung stay in the balcony facing the forest.

"We need to help them but we can't even leave chaeyoung and jisoo" jimin said.

"I know but I am sure they will be fine since yoonki hyung, hobi hyung, namjoon hyung with txt are there" taehyung said.

Taehyung went into his and jisoo's room and lock the room. He saw jisoo who was coming her hair.

Taehyung smile and went and back hug jisoo and inhale her scent.

"Tae" jisoo call and face her husband. "I missed you" jisoo said placing a peak on taehyung cheek.

"I missed you too" taehyung said and kissed jisoo. He took her in bridle style and place her on the bed with out breaking the kiss.

At the same time.

Jennie and lisa was having a good company with txt.

Kai cuteness and taehyun been savages.

Jennie went and open the door with yeonjun when they heard knock on the doors.

"Jin oppa.... jungkook" jennie said and hug her husband.

To be continue

I hope you will like this part too

Please do read vote and comment

Stay healthy

Have a good day or night