four

At that night. Jisoo was in her room feeling as bored as ever. She don't have any thing to do. Jennie also went out with jin.

Jisoo took a beep breath and went out side to take some fresh air. As she went down stairs she didn't hear anyone either she didn't see anyone.

'Where is everyone's jisoo thought to her self."kiyan where is mom" jisoo ask one of the maid. "Ms.Mana went out with Mrs.kim" kiyan told and jisoo nodded and went out.

To surprise her taehyung was in the garden. She sat near taehyung and look at dark sky full of silver stars.

"Beautiful isn't it" taehyung told and jisoo just nod.

"Unnie" taehyung was about to say something when jennie calls jisoo.

"Unnie I am doomed dad saw me with jin.. he doesn't look happy... I told them I am going out with rose and lisa" jennie told which made jisoo also nervous.

Then they saw their parents coming inside. Mana told jennie to come with them. Jisoo also look at taehyung and follows jennie.

"Jennie you are dating right" mana ask looking at jennie. Jennie was looking at her feet but she nodded.

"Why didn't you introduce him to us he seem really handsome and independent" jinon told which made jisoo and jennie to look at each other.

"Since jisoo is going to marry taehyung you can date anyone you want" mana hug jennie and told.

"Next time don't lie to me saying you are meeting rose and lisa ok" jinon told laughing.

"Thanks dad" jennie ran and hug jinon and hug jisoo by screaming.

"Mom you know what jennie has been dating jin for over 3 months" jisoo told teasingly. "Really... and you knew about it" mana joined jisoo to tease jennie.

"Aaa stop it I really love him" jennie told and everyone started to laugh.

Next day. It was a long day for jisoo.

Since she worked up she is been out all day preparing for the wedding.

First she want to choose a dress. She tried more than 20 dress only after that her mom and Mrs.kim found a dress.

That also took almost 4 hours.

Then she went to buy a heel Mrs.kim made her to wear all the heels in the mall.

When jisoo came home she was really tired. So she went straight to her room to get some sleep.

Finally. Today is the day. Today is the day jisoo is going to marry taehyung.

Jisoo and taehyung really can't talk each other since they both were busy with the wedding.

Jisoo got ready and was sitting on the bed when jennie, rose, and lisa came. They were also looking so beautiful.

Along with them jin, jimin, and jungkook also came.

"I really wanted to see my future sister in law" jungkook says jokingly which made everyone laugh.