one

It was a perfect evening jisoo was sitting near a table in the garden which was full of different coloured roses and tulips.

She was enjoying the cold wind and the nice smell of the atmosphere until her sister jennie come and call her by back hugging her.

"What is it know jen"jisoo opend her eyes and asked."unnie I have something to tell you..let's go to your room. Jennie told and grab jisoo's hand and walk inside the house.

"Hmm tell me now what is it"jisoo asked sitting near to jennie who was lying on jisoo's bed.

"Unnie promise me you will not get mad"jennie told and jisoo nod her head as a yes.

"unnie I an dating"jennie told looking at jisoo's eyes."what"jisoo can't believe what she just heard."unnie you promised not to get mad"jennie told in a cute way.

"I am not mad jen...but you know dating is not..""allowed for us... I know unnie I know"jennie cut and complete jisoo's sentence.

"That's why I didn't tell any one but I wanted to tell you and I thought you would help me"jennie told in a cute way which made jisoo laugh.

"Ofcourse I will help you but what will happen when dad finds out he will be really mad"jisoo told."I knowbut I will make sure dad will not fing out"jennie told.

"ah and I told jin today that I will introduce you to him he ask me to me him in xxx cafe this evening get ready ok"jennie told and leave.

Night time."jen what will we tell to mom and dad"jisoo ask jennie who was busy doing something on her phone.

"All done we will tell mom and dad we are going to meet lisa and rose I already told lida and rose to tell mom and dad we are with them in case they might call them"jennie told and leave the room jisoo followed her.

Jin oppa"after entering the cafe jennie ran hugged a handsome and a tall man

"Unnie this is my boyfriend jin, jin this is my very beautiful sister jisoo"after breaking the hug jennie introduce them to each other. "Nice to meet you jin"jisoo told by pulling her hand for a hand shake."nice to meet you too jisoo"jin told and break the hand shake and ask them to sit.

"nice to meet you too jisoo"jin told and break the hand shake and ask them to sit

They talk about different thing.jisoo was kind a mad that jennie hid she was dating jin for three months and the same time she was happy because in an hour she knew that jin was perfect for jennie.

She was really suprised by jin dad jokes which made both her and jennie to laugh.
They leave the cafe and promise to meet near future.jisoo and jennie went home and they were welcomed their parents.

To be continue

Everyone this is my first story so there will be mistakes and English is my second language so there might be grammatical mistakes also.

To be continue

I hope you will like this part too

Please do read vote and comment

Stay healthy

Have a good day or night