eight

Jisoo open her eyes thirdly and she felt a hand around her waist. Jisoo smile and turn around to face taehyung who was already looking at her.

"Good morning" jisoo said in a sleepy tone. "Good morning" taehyung said looking into her eyes.

"What" jisoo ask as taehyung did not stop looking at her. Taehyung came close to jisoo and kiss jisoo's lips.

"Go take a shower..... jennie even ask me about you when I went out" taehyung said.

Jisoo cover her self with the blanket and went in to the bathroom.

After few minutes jisoo came in to the room and saw taehyung playing his phone.

"Tae drink some blood so you will not get tired" jisoo said which made taehyung to look at her.

"Soo I can stay without drinking blood for a week" taehyung said.

"Come let's go eat breakfast.... what would jennie make today" jisoo said went out of the room.

 what would jennie make today" jisoo said went out of the room

Oh good morning unnie

Oh good morning unnie...... you wakeup really late today" jennie said teasingly.

"Yeah when I work up I kind of had a pain in my head.... so I slept again" jisoo said eating some sandwiches.

"Are you pregnant" jennie ask which made jisoo laugh. "No jennie I am not I told yesterday also I am not pregnant"
Jisoo said and continue eating.

"Where were you too... and rose what happen to your dress" jennie ask as she saw jimin and rose entering the house.

"We went to a work and..... it's nothing... I will just go and change" rose said and went her room while jimin sat on the couch next to jungkook and jin.

"Is Jimin a vampire... taehyung is a vampire.... taehyung shows me a pick of jimin and jungkook as his friends" jisoo thought.

"Yes he is" taehyung said looking at jisoo. "Is jungkook too" jisoo ask and taehyung nodded.

"It means they can read my mind" jisoo ask. "No they can't... they can't read your mind.... since the day I said you are my mate or partner... no vampire can read your brain except me.. same goes to jimin also.... no one can read rose mind except him" taehyung said.

"Jeon jungkook" they all look at up stairs as lisa shouts jungkook's name. She came down stairs and stand infront of jungkook.

"Where is my phone" lisa ask looking at jungkook's eyes. "How can I know" jungkook said and starts to walk.

Lisa follows jungkook on the way lisa bumb into the table and the vase on the table broke and lisa hand got a cut.

Fresh blood started coming from lisa's hand. Rose who came from upstairs saw the blood on lisa's hand she look at jimin who was looking at lisa.

"Jimin" rose and taehyung calls jimin at same time. Rose came and hug jimin.

"I am fine.... I am fine rose" jimin said and give a kiss on rose cheek.

"Jungkook" taehyung hear jisoo's whispering jungkook name. It was the time taehyung saw jungkook making his way to the lisa who was cleaning the blood.

"We need to talk" taehyung said and went to out with jungkook asking jimin to follow.

"Lisa are you ok" jisoo ask as she dress the wound. "Yea I am" lisa said.

"Is it me or you five acted really weirdly  when lisa got the cut" jennie ask.

To be continue

I hope you will like this part too

Please do read vote and comment

Stay healthy

Have a good day or night