O n e

" And the winners are-"
The host of the wrestling match shout into the mic, with force and excitement, leaving the crowd hyped.

All the teams knew who won the match so they bowed politely and patted the twins on the back.

" The Jeon Twins !!"

The crowd went wild, which was not a surprise, the twins were good at literally everything.

What was something they couldn't handle?

" Thanks guys, but we think that they deserve the award for their hard work"

The twins being as humble as they are, they gave the awards to the other teams, making everyone burst into awes.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_- ( 👀 ) -_-_-_-_-_-_-

" Taehyung- stop staring at them like that "

Taehyung was so into his thoughts, ignoring his childhood friend with a amused sigh.

"They're really attractive, no wonder girls drool over them"

Though he knows that the twins aren't 'gay' due to a rumour, he felt jealous when girls would hit on them.

Even though he was very feminine head to toe, his voice was low and rasky, but angelic.
Guys would stare at him with heart eyes, but he politely rejected each and every one of them.

"If you keep gawking at them, I'll get them to come over here-" Taehyung's face turned red due to embarrassment as he grabbed his friend's arm.

"N-No Jimin- don't do that!" Panic gay was mold over his entire body, making jimin laugh.

But before neither could react once more, the twins were already making their way to Jimin, their hyung.

"Hyung!" The twins yelled in sync.

Taehyung froze up in his spot, speechless. They looked even better up closer, it was like looking at two angels. Oh god-

They were hot and sweaty from the heat due from wrestling, their shirts were soaked making the white color see-through and exposed their buff chest, the shorts they wore was hugging them thick thighs tightly, damn those legs of steel-

Not to forget about their faces, so bunny like and cute but those jawlines cut sharper than a knife, the way their hair glued against the skin lower than the chin but higher than the neck.

Damn they really are something...

"Hi Taehyung, I'm Jungkook and this is my brother Jeongukk, it's nice to meet you"

Taehyung snapped back into reality blushing madly, looking down at the twin whom had his hand out and shook it politely.

"N...Nice to meet you too Jungkook and Jeongukk"

Not this stuttering shit again.

The twins chuckled softly and smiled their bunny smiles.

"Okay soon-to-be lovebirds, stop making me feel like a fourth wheel"

Taehyung choked on his spit and hit his friend's shoulders, making the other scold him. As for the twins, just continued to giggle in amusement.

"I like him kookie" gukkie whispered to his older brother with a smile.

Kookie nodded and smiled back. "I like him too"