F o u r

A/N: Thank you so much to the people who are actually reading this– ;-; liek- omg 314 is the most reads ever and I'm proud ❤️

______________________________

🎲

A month went by fast, everyone was busy and drew apart; traveling, photoshoot, practice, serving customers, yeah pretty busy.

"JJ and JG, come get your clothes for the next shoot!" Yuna, the outfit manager yelled.

" Coming noona!" yelled the twins as they got their clothes and went to change quickly.

Today was moving fast, and so were they. Here, there and now, then  was pacing them; but they were used to it.

Their hair was pulled back into a loose bun, baby hairs falling in their naturally polished faces, outfits cute but fit hugging their bodies tight comfortably; fixing their dangling earrings, they hurried back.

" One hour left guys, keep up the good work! Let's make the last shoot for the week count!" Head manager Jackson cheerfully clapped his hands, making sure things flow smoothly.

Miles away from the tall building, delicious snacks, glorious scents of fresh goodies was the Ice cream shop where Taehyung himself worked.

Mondays were always the busiest days for the shop, people rushing in then rushing out; loud chatting from every direction.

Groaning silently after serving the last customer, the male tucked his hair behind his ear and went back around the counter.

" I hate mondays."
A cold and grumpy voice appeared behind Taehyung, scaring the socks off his feet.

" Ah!– omg don't do that pabo!" The young male whined, hitting his hyung upside the head only making the older smile in amusement.

" It's 3pm, it should quiet down in here soon since not many come here after 4 sharp" The blonde haired sighed, cleaning the germs off the surface from being touched by multiple people.

Taehyung nodded and drew his attention to the door, wanting the same two beautiful faces to appear right there, smiling their bunny smiles, being cute and playful.

But sadly, today was a work day for all of them so seeing them here was a slim chance to none.

A frown find itself on his lips as he huffed in sadness, helping his hyung clean up.

They still haven't known each other that long to be feeling so sad, it's just day one of the week; you have lots of time to see them. But what if you don't? What are you going to do, go crazy? Relax.

" Missing them, huh?"
Yoongi smiles his gummy smile and patted the pouting male's shoulder, understanding the pain because he felt it too.

" It's okay, that means the feeling you have for them is stronger than you think, don't worry kid I know the feeling" The last thing he said before walking to the break room, again.

" Strong?.. Hyung! What does that mean!?" He whined, chasing after the giggling male.

~ One more hour to go~
______________________________

" Bun bun, I miss taetae" Gukkie pouted, hugging his brother's torso from behind, since they were changing back into their regular clothes.

" I know bunny, but we'll see him soon, I promise~" Kook smiled and kissed his little brother's head, dying inside from his cuteness.

They both really enjoyed being around Taehyung, his presence was the greatest gift from God himself.

Being separated from him really made the twins drained, they made it passed photoshoot but they had practice next; maybe they should make a small visit to the ice cream shop.

That's a great idea!

" Hey bunny, let's go to the ice cream shop~"

🎲