F i v e

A/N: should I add some/wholesome smut? or just keep it soft and fluffy? hm, I'm not sure 👀

Also, I'm serious thank you so much for the reads and votes, etc. I'm so grateful •~• ♥️

____________________________________

🎲

The three males parted ways to take care of leftover unhandled business, but not before making a deal to meet again afterwards.

They just missed each other that much and for it being only some time for knowing one another, but feeling such bond meant something.

( Rewind )

" Meet us at the wrestling studio at 7 sharp, dress nice but comfortable and don't forget to bring overnight belongings" The twins smiled shyly, looking away in sync.

"Oh? Sleepover?" Taehyung raised his brow, tilting his head being a tease while chuckling.

" Y-yeah, shut up or you'll ruin the surprise" The twins hid their faces while taehyung burst into laughter.

" Sorry not sorry~ "

Present )

🎲

6: 50 pm,                                  |
Wednesday, November 10.
65°F 🌤️ 55°F ☁️                     |

No notifications                     |

Taehyung was so hyper, his brain couldn't focus on anything else as he packed his mini bag, humming in delight.

" Hopefully everything goes smoothly, I don't need to be gay panicking more than normal" he sighed, changing into something casual.

A black silk dress-shirt tucked neatly into his  blue jeans that rolled up slightly at the bottom, tight but still comfortable and lastly, his gucci sneakers that made him stand out because he felt generous.

Looking into the mirror, he smirks in amusement and touched up his wavy jet black hair that fell back exposing his forehead; lip balm was all he needed and he was complete.

lesson one: makeup doesn't make you beautiful; your heart, mind, and soul does.

" Maybe teasing them a little won't hurt, not too bad~ " Chuckling, Taehyung grabbed his keys, bag, and wallet then headed out to the set location.

____________________________________

Taehyung was a tad bit early but he didn't mind, sitting on the comfy bench with reading a bl book he find interesting.

The wind pick up and tugged his hair, making his features ethereality breath-taking. Anyone seeing such sight was blessed.

Without noticing, the twins exited the building and looked at the older male, feeling that tingling feeling in their tummy and their hearts beating faster.

The twins wore their hair down which was wavy and bouncy, three hoop earrings with a chain dangling freely. Both wore a tight white t-shirt that was tucked into blue ripped jeans followed by some timberlands, and to top it off, they wore red and blue beanie.  ( ;) hehe )

The atmosphere was polluted with the fresh scent of cinnamon and sugar, making Taehyung look up from his book with a smile.

His eyes trailed down their figures, biting his lip as his mind took him places. How can they be a bottom but have a top demeanor? Could they be a switch?

" T-tae? Are you okay? D-do we look bad?" The twin mumbled, mentally punching Taehyung back into reality.

" Oh no no, you both are so mouth-waterly sexy and heart-warmingly adorable" since when as he ever been this flirtatious and bold?

The twins giggles and looked at each other, they were ready to show Taehyung the secret side of them, and if he doesn't like it, they'll stop.

But little did they know that Taehyung himself, had something that he wanted them to know as well.

Smirking, the male stood up from the bench and grabbed the twins'hands, pulling them to their car; settling them in before getting in the driver seat, he looked into the mirror.

" Let's get this show on the road, shall we? "