M a r s h m a l l o w s

🎲

Taehyung was cleaning the tables, humming a soft melody. His hips swayed and his feet skipped and tapped along the carpet tiles.

He finished his photoshoot a few hours ago and made it to the shop early enough to get things ready, thinking about what his hyung had told him.

💭

" Follow your heart, not your mind when it comes to love and you'll never regret it"

" Be cautious but still go along, don't fall too hard but still show feelings"

" Don't hide your true colors, let them show, don't lie but be honest"

💭

Sighing, he ran the dry towel over the wet surface, drying them clean, taking the cleaning items back to the storage room, washed his hands and went to the goodies area.

He got the ice cream out and ready, candies to their place, cupcakes and bread desserts to their places while singing in a mumble waiting for his hyung to show up later.

The door chimed as light but heavy foot steps entered the quiet place, causing taehyung to lift up his head and look towards the direction of the chiming sound.

" Are we too early, tae?"
The familiar voice softly bounced into the air, bunny smiles being seen all over again making the older male smile his box smile happily.

" Kookie!? Gukkie!? You're here!" He ran into their arms, hugging them tightly like there was no tommorow. He missed them that much, and it's only been one month.

" We missed you too, our wonderful tae" They stood just like that, neither wanting to pull away from the warmth but they had to let go.

Taehyung grabbed the twins' hands and walked them the same peachy colored table where the memories started, sitting them down.

" Would you both like anything? Since you're my special guests, it's free" He giggled, thinking of something.

The twins looked at each other, at him, back at each other, back to him and smiled. " Marshmallows, the original ones."

Them speaking in sync melts taehyung's heart every single time, it's so adorable and just uwu busting, but also attractive and teasing almost.

Why? He doesn't know either.. maybe?

Nodding, he went to go get a fresh bowl of marshmallows and brought it to the table, watching as the twins shared the snack cutely.

______________________________

All three of them sat in comfortable silence and stared at one another, it felt like heaven to be around each other and they enjoyed it.

Suddenly, gukkie got curious and stretched beside his twin brother as he sighed in amusement.

"What is your favorite kind of marshmallow, taetae?" Gukkie asked, laying his cheek on the table making big puppy eyes.

If taehyung never died in uwu, he sure have right there in his seat. That was the cutest thing he've ever seen and heard in all his days alive.

"I love the rainbow ones, because it represents what I am."
Taehyung chuckles softly,  adverting his eyes to an confused Kook.

"And what's that suppose to be, taetae?" Kookie asked, also making big puppy eyes.

Oh le goodness, not more cuteness overload–

Taehyung giggled and smiled in awe, standing up to kiss both of their heads while grabbing the empty bowl and went behind the counter.

" Well, I'm gay~ " Chuckling, he watched the twins carefully, watching their big doe eyes sparkle in the light and their cheeks flashed a red tint.

" You are? We are too and well–" Kook and Gukk looked at each other, then looked back at the older male.

" We love you more than just a friend, Tae." That was enough to make his heart jump from his chest.