M e r r y

A/N: holiday update ;3

_______________________________________

🎄💚

" Taetae!"
The twins stood under the door frame, after looking up at the mistletoe, they shared a lovely kissy.

A panting taehyung came running from downstairs and stood between them, holding up a finger to let him breath.

" Yes.. my.. baby.. puppies?"
The brothers just smiled their big smiles at him and giggled, making their boyfriend tilt his head in confusion.

Jungkook pointed up and taehyung's eyes followed til he finally got what they meant and chuckled, pulling then closer to him by their waist.

" You little sneaks~"
Taehyung kissed Jeongukk and Jungkook on the lips sweetly, while also squeezing them into his embrace.

They were preparing for the best first Christmas day together, while the sneaky Tae snuck around behind their backs getting things set up to propose to the loves of his life.

With the help of his friends, they plan to make the twins the happiest bunnies because they deserved every drop of love and happiness there is; and Taehyung was going to make that happen.

" I love you babies~" The dark haired giggled when the twins kissed all over his face making 'mwah' sounds.

" We love you more!"

(Anonymous hours later)

" Everyone around the tree!"
Jin hurried and got everyone together, sitting next to his husband and kissed his cute dimple.

As everyone gathered around, the twins noticed that their lover was not with them but Jimin stepped in to distract them.

" Bunnies! Even though you both have failed me by being bottoms– I still love you both so here open my present right now!"

They laughed and took the gift, opening it eagerly wanting to see what was inside. When they opened it, they gasped looking at the teddy bears with a purple heart attached.

" Hyung we love it!"
One by one, the twins opened gifts for them and smiled happily thanking all of their hyungs with a hug.

But the brothers didn't forget to get them something back and gave back the love they didn't deserve but still appreciated it.

The room went quiet and the twins were confused, wondering where taehyung was.

Behind them kneeled the black haired, holding in his long fingers a small baby blue box with two diamond rings in it; ready to show how much he really was blessed and thankful to have such lovers.

The twins turned around, holding hands while looking at their soon to be husband with shocked big puppy eyes.

" My life is wonderful because you both are with me, you both make me the happiest when I'm sad and low.

Your smiles lightens up the gates in my life and the darkness disappear, your love makes me go crazy because I want it all for myself.

I will love you both til the end of my life and even after life I'd still do so, I want to be with the loves of my life Kim Jungkook and Jeongukk, and as I confess my heart today like every day–

Will you both marry me?"

Tears dripped down the brothers cheeks as they attacked poor Taehyung with tight hugs and kisses; "Yes we will"

In sync the twins smiles happily in tears, watching the love of their lives place the beautiful crystal diamond ring on their left hand ring finger.

Everyone cheered and clapped watching the young loves kiss, and Hoseok had to ruin the moment a bit.

" Now this is what I'm talking about!"

Everyone stopped and looked at him, making him smile innocently and raise a brow.

" Babe, shut up"
Jimin rolled his eyes with a laugh, and after hearing the poor hyung mumble in defeat; everyone enjoyed the best holiday with laughter, fun, and love.

_______________________________________