S e o k j i n

" Bunnies, come down here !"

Seokjin was in the kitchen making lunch for the twins, not that they couldn't cook, he just was too protective over them.

" Hyun– yah stop syncing me!" The twins were bickering at each other.

" No! You were syncing me first– stOp it!" They continue.

Seokjin chuckled at the twins cute argument and placed their pj sandwiches on a plate, sliding it to opposite side of the table.

Glaring at each other, the twins ate their food, nitpicking one another.

" You two are so cute, but be nice" Seokjin patted the twins head and went to wash dishes.

Gukkie wrapped his arms around kook's neck and brushed his cheek against the other twin's cheek.

" Ofcourse hyung!" Both showing their bunny smiles.

Seokjin nodded his head in amusement and dried his wet hands.

____-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-____

" Jin hyung! Jimin embarrassed me in front of the twins today!"

Seokjin went to his little tiger's apartment to check up on him and jimin, already expecting rant.

" Yah! You were the one who embarrassed yourself– I just helped you out a little."

Jimin crossed his arms over his chest and stuck his tongue out at his raging friend. Only to find himself calling for help once pulled into a playful choke-hold.

" For someone who also have a crush, I don't think you would like it if he returned the favor"

Seokjin sat unto the soft cushion under his tocks and laid back against a pillow, enjoying the view of two babies bickering.

" Fine– Taehyung I'm sorry!"

After a few minutes, they both settled and hugged each other, smiling all over again. Drama–

" You two are dramatic, but it's entertaining so I won't complain"
Smiled Jin, shaking his head.

The three went to the kitchen, catching up on each other's lives and stuff since they don't have much time to hang out anymore.

This, is, crazy