G u k k T a e K o o k

A/N: I suck at writing character povs ^^; so don't @ me lmao 💙

_

___________________________________

☁️ You found us ☁️

But there's something still missing, like the actual meaning of why they are here, with each other.

Is there anything more than what they expected it to be?

It's nothing bad to be more but what was that more pulling them, yearning them for one another.

Was it interest? No couldn't be..

Liking? No that's too simple..

What has four letters, strong meaning and desiring? But screams more?

Maybe they'll find out sooner than they expected.

He looked at the twins in admiration, desire, hope, it felt so right to be in the center of them, arms around both, warmth and sweet.

🎲

Opening my eyes, to the feeling of suffocation, trapped between two heavy bodies that didn't belong to me.

Hearing soft snoring, light breathing, my shirt felt slightly cold and damp.

They must've drooled on me while they were sleeping, not a big deal because it's them.

They must've been dreaming about something quite interesting, food am I right?

The light piercing my eyelashes to get inside my eyes, causing me to squint as I slowly pushed forward to sit up not waking up the bunnies ofcourse.

"Ouch my back hurts– I shouldn't have carried them both at the same time" I hissed, holding the pained area.

Quietly urging myself to get up, one look upon the twins features; I laid back down and cuddled them.

Slowly but surely, four pairs of strong arms wrapped themselves around my body tightly. Well, that's one way to stop breathing.

" Ah, this is nice" I let my head fall back unto the soft cotton beneath, taking in the strong scent of cinnamon.

While the sunlight and my eyesight battle the mist of blurriness, I couldn't help but explore my wild imagination.

Nothing dirty or anything, it's just sweet and innocent things, nervous laughs. We're still young anyway so yeah– Oop •–•

" TaeTae... We love you~" Mumbled the twins, snuggling their noses the into my neck.

I was taken back by the sudden confession, knowing that it could mean anything so I smiled and shook my head slightly.

" I love you both too~"