chapter 20: drop of hope...

Marinette knew exactly what to do she had set her plan accordingly. Nino by her side and a special guest...

Marinette called out.

"hey Kagami! What's up!"
"oh hey, Marinette! So why did you call me here all of a sudden? It's kind of out of the blue don't you think?"
"yeah about that... Can I ask you a favour? Well, I don't know how to explain it but-"
"is it about Adrian..."
"yeah! How did you know I was going to ask?"
"well, I heard that he got moved out of your school... And I got worried as well."
"yeah it was kind of weird but Nino said that his father had moved him out of school for the best. And he hasn't talked to him ever since then."
"oh my... Well, the same goes for me. I've tried contacting him but still nothing. I feel worried it's like making me anxious"
Kagami crinkled her fists into a ball and kept it on her sides. She looked down most of the time.
Marinette could see that Kagami was worried too.

Marinette placed her hand on Kagami's shoulder reassuring her that everything is going to be fine.

"Kagami... We are all getting worried as well. None of our texts has reached him. We tried everything we can to contact him."
"his father... His father is controlling him..."
"Yeah. Well, that's why I need your help! Are you up to the job!"
"yes, anything to keep him safe."
"good now listen to my plan..."

This was the plan:

Marinette isn't that much in of the plan but Kagami is. Kagami isn't a stranger and is well known by Mr Agreste. Kagami will try scheduling a meeting by purpose for her mother and Mr Agreste. Which would mean that Adrian is free at home? Not yet! Nathalie and the gorilla are still in the house. So the plan goes on... Nino tries to distract the gorilla for 2 minutes. Which gives enough time for Kagami to sneak in. Marinette keeps an eye out for anyone who comes in. Especially for Mr Agreste. Hoping this plan wasn't going to fail as This was their first plan and hopefully this isn't their last.

Kagami looked into Marinette's eyes trying to see what she was hoping for in her response.

"Marinette it isn't going to work out."
"how come?"
"it's not that easy scheduling a meeting without anyone knowing. And if it does work how is Nino going to distract the gorilla for? It's not an easy plan... But for now, it has to work."
"are you sure you're up to the job? It's not easy doing it by yourself."
"don't worry it might just work. but I won't guarantee anything."

Marinette smiled and Kagami went off to do the planning. Marinette wasn't sure if it was going to work. But if it doesn't then who knows how much trouble they are in...

When marinette got home she was exhausted my all the planning. She sat down and relaxed.

"Do you think it's going to work?"
"Of course Marinette!"
"It might not work... You know that right?"
"well, it's better than doing nothing."
"that's true... Adrian is Chat Noir and if anything happens to him... We will all go down."
Marinette looked at Tikki. Tikki knew what she was thinking.

"Marinette... Nothings going to happen. Plag knows how to deal with it. He knows how to pick him up when he needs it. Don't you worry!"
"It looks like you have a feeling for Plag huh? Hehe!"

Tikki blushed.
"no-no! Nothing like that he's just a friend that's all!"
"if you say so! Hehehe"