Chapter 12: "What's wrong?"

As Adrian ran down his halls teary-
eyed he ran passed Nathalie who was standing near his father's workroom. Adrian went to his bedroom and shut the door and locked it shut.
"whats happened Adrian?"
"it's my father he's always doing the best for him! To keep his name polished! It's NOT FAIR PLAG! WHY DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS PAIN!"
"kid, what happened between you and you're father?"
"he doesn't care about me Plag... He only cares about himself..."
"that might not be true Adrian he's just looking out for-"
As soon as Plag got to finish his sentence, Adrian yelled back saying.
"Plag! You don't get it he thinks I am a piece of rubbish that could be thrown around wherever and whenever he wants! I DO EVERYTHING HE ASKS BUT STILL, NO APPRECIATION FROM HIM AND IT'S NOT FAIR! Plag all I want is to be free..."
"Adrian be careful there might be an Akuma..."
"Adrian you can be free by doing the right thing! You can prove to your father that you're not useless and a piece of rubbish to me you're more than that to me... And I need cheese"

Adrian looked up and smiled
"you know Plag you're the best Kwami I have ever met."

**Plag blushed**

"But what are you going to do about your father and-"
"I don't know Plag I really don't know..."

**at Hockmoths lair**

"Nathalie. Did it work?"
"yes sir everything is according to plan"
"excellent. This might be the strongest Akumatised victim yet."
"Are you sure sir? He is your own son, and I think it's risky-"
"I am not missing out on an opportunity like this for my so-called "feelings" of mine. This is really important I get the miraculouses."
"but are you sure about this? We have many other ideas to try with Lila Rossi and her talents-"
"I will do anything to bring her back"
"even if it costs your own sons life?"

Hockmoths froze for a second and looked at the picture of his son and replied.

"yes even if it costs my sons life."