chapter eleven

Mulai dari awal

"Hold up man I'm driving." Cree said. "Ight I got a few mo minutes left." June said. "What you finna get on?" He asked. "Man I'm finna take Seven and Cj out for the day." Cree said smiling a little. "Creation the simp." June said laughing. "Nigga shut up. You just mad." Cree said as he pulled up to his house. "I'm not jealous of y'all lil family. You know I never been a hater. But I need the number dude cause the call finna hang up." June said. "Ight hold up lemme go to my call log." Cree said. After a few seconds of him looking he gave June the number.

"Right on nigga. I love you. Tell the fam I love them too." June said. "Ight nigga I love you too." Cree said right before the phone hang up.

-

"Baby what should I wearrrr?" Seven said sitting in Cree's lap. Her hair was already done into a curly puff and she had just got out the shower. She gave Cj a bath before she got in so he was already dressed and ready to go. "Damn baby you look good as hell right now." Cree said looking her up and down. She had on one of the Victoria's secret sets he bought her. "Thanks bae." Seven said smiling. "But I told you to be ready when I got here. How long it take to pick a outfit?" Cree asked.

"But bae I just wanted to pick something perfect." Seven said. Cree signed cause he could tell she was about to start being dramatic. "Baby I be telling you to wear whatever you feel comfortable in. You look beautiful to me either way." He said kissing her neck. "Thank you baby. But can you please just help me find something. Please." Seven asked as Cree kisses went further and further down."Mhm just a minute." He said as he started pulling down his pants.

"I thought you said we didn't have all day." Seven said as she started lightly moaning. Cree pulled her bra off and started sucking on her titties. She pulled her panties off and started pushing his head down."Don't rush me cause that's what I was finna do lil girl." Cree said. "Mhm." Seven said pushing his tongue right onto her pussy. He wrapped her legs around his head and started flickering his tongue up and down her clit as he slowly fingered her. Seven moaned out in pleasure as she guided his head in all the right directions. Even though he didn't need much help.

"It feel so good daddy." Seven moaned as her legs started shaking. Cree got up and tongue kissed her passionately. She grabbed his dick and started rubbing it across her clit before  pushing it in. Cree started stroking in and out of her increasing speed each time. "Damn you wet as fuck." He said looking down at the scene in disbelief. She was starting to cream and it was such a beautiful sight. "Ouu daddy it feel so good I love you so much." Seven moaned out as she gripped into his back.

Cree wrapped his hands around her neck looking her right in the eyes as he went deeper and deeper inside of her. Seven could hardly take it. He grabbed her face and started kissing her passionately. "I'm finna cum daddy." She cried. Cree spread her legs apart and started clapping her shit. Seven moaned loudly and put her hand out. Cree popped it and put every inch of himself inside her. She started cumming all over his dick. He gently rubbed on her clit as he continued stroking in and out of her. Cree nutted inside her and pulled out. "I love you." He said kissing her on the cheek.

"I love you too baby. Now help me find a outfit." Seven said getting up out the bed. "Baby I want you to dress real pretty." Cree said sitting up. "I thought you said I can dress comfortable." Seven said getting out the bed. "I changed my mind." He said. "You always gotta be difficult." She said putting her bra and panties back on. "Just get dressed so we can go lil girl." Cree said laying down. "Well you the one getting all comfortable. And you not even dressed yo self. Don't go to sleep Creation." Seven said. "How you gone tell me not to go to sleep after that?" Cree asked yawning.