It was the best feeling to be able to radiate an energy that drove such a large amount of boys crazy.

  Hmmmm... I'll have to start working on that, I thought with a low chuckle. 

  No less than five seconds later Coach Donalds walked onto the field and instructed the group to circle around him.

During the entirety of Coach Donalds' lecture- which I was too far away to hear- I day-dreamed about all the possibilities that Ben and I could have together. In fact, one got to be so vivid in detail that I didn't realize it was a fantasy until I fell down sideways on the bleachers. Temporarily causing a lose of focus to the group below. <y face stayed as red as a rose for at least twenty minutes before I could contain it. 

  After that, I stuck to adoring Ben display his many great and wonderful abilities in this certain category.

  I was impressed with how he seemed to do every task assigned to him perfectly and with ease. Occasionally I caught a glimpse of another one of the golden players. But compared to Ben, they were nothing. And for some reason, it seemed that they had already acknowledged and accepter that. Which just made Ben seem even more irresistable.

  Coach Donalds continually instructed groups to do different drills. The entire time I couldn't help but notice how muscular Ben was. And surprisingly, it was actually kind-of sexy when he took off his helmet, revealing his face drenched in perspiration, along with his eye-length hair. 

  After recovering from my temporary loss of breath, I realized that I should probably get going on some of the gigantic load of homework I had assigned to me. I decided to exclude anything involving a textbook so that I wouldn't look like a nerd in front of Ben. So in the half hour of practice left, I tackled half of my homework. Of course I took a few breaks in-between glancing at Ben though! 

Soon practice was over, and just as I was finished packing my homework in my backpack, I heard a deep, gruff voice behind me.

    "How was I?", he said in a playful tone. 

  Smiling to myself, I zipped up my backpack then quickly twisted to face him.

  "Not too good," I said in mock seriousness, "you should really work on those interceptions." He raised his eyebrows.

  "Really?" His voice was serious, but I still noticed the spark of playfulness in his eyes. 

  "Yes. I mean like seriously, do you like have butterfingers or something?" I was able to hold back the smile and giggle for about three seconds before it all tumulted out.

  At that. he broke out into a full-on spontaneous grin. Before I knew it, both my backpack and I were in his arms. Ben carried me and my backpack carefully down the bleachers, not faltering once. 

  When we were back on the grass, he gracefully set my back down on my feet. My hands still on his arms, we adoringly gazed into each other's eyes until I couldn't handle it anymore. Just as I was about to lean up to him, he made the first move. 

  The kiss was sweet and passionate. I wish that it could have lasted longer though. But just as it began to become more intense, he pulled away. 

  Ben must've read the disappointment on my face, for right away he rushed into an explanation about how he should go shower and change. I nodded my head, nut I must not have been to convincing, because he pecked me one more time, then promised that he would hurry and would be out soon. 

  That promise was well kept, for only ten minutes later he was out of the locker rooms, fresh and clean. 

  "Mmmmmmm, did you put on cologne?" I mumbled as he pulled me into a tight embrace.