Chapter 17

Hey! so i know it's kinda short, but i felt that the chapter ends well this way :). so enjoy!! and keep commenting/voting/fanning!!! xD <3 xoxoxo, Lexzie Tomlinson jk!! i wish tho xD hehehe

  I woke up the next morning in a weird bed, with Shane lying next to me. His arms were locked around my waist. Except it wasn't like when Bne did,  it was more of a death-grip hold on me, do that it was impossible for me to escape.

  The nightmarish reality of last night came back to me. I had done everything Shane had told me to, because if I din't, then he would make things worse for me, as well as hurt Ben. And i couldn't let him do that. And I also promised not to tell anyone. Because if I did, then Shane said he would make sure that I would never see Ben again. I wasn't sure if that implied making me blind, killing Ben, kidnapping me, or just making sure that we never got a chance to see each other, but I didn't want to take any chances.

  The one thing I was glad about with this though, was that Shane had not stolen my virginity. I had givent that to Ben. And that was one thing that Shane could never take or change.

  My head began to ache again, and I moved my hand to where the pain was coming from. It reached from the side of my hair, to almost my eyebrow. My hand felt dry clumps of blood stuck to my hair as my hand covered the scar. Remembering the beginning, before I had made the promise and agreed to go along with everything, I winced. I had been trying to scream for help, but failing miserably due to the fact that I had been gagged, and kicking and clawing blindly at Shane. But he had had enough of me. He yanked the lamp off the bedside table, pulling the cord out of the outlet as well, and dropped it on my head. That had shut me up.

  My hand then moved to my neck, where I'm sure a gazillion hickeys had been hatched. I remembered the first time I got a hickey. It had been the night I gave my virginity to Ben. I had been so excited. Now however, I was not so excited.

  My hand automatically moved back to the scar on my head, where the pain had increased tremendously.

  Suddenly, the door jerked open.

  "Shane, have you seen Eli-" Ben stopped dead in his tracks.

  Found me, I thought weakly.

  "Ben," I started, "it's not what you think."

  "Yeah? What is it then?" Ben was yelling. This scared me. Ben had never yelled at me before.

  "I-" There was a squeeze against my stomache. The promise ramsacked its way into my mind. My eyes flew to the bed beside me in shame.

  "That's what I thought."

  Ben was holding the doorknob so tightly now, I'm surprised to not see it crumble into pieces.

  "You had your chance Ben. Back off now, she's mine."

  Ben squinted his eyes at me.

  "Just so you know Eliza," he paused here, to make things more dramatic, "I was trying to find you so that I could apologize. I was going to ask for another chance."

  Shane laughed. "Well you're too late now bro."

  "I can see that."

  "Ben?" I asked.

  He didn't answer.

  "Please don't forget me." Even though I had whispered it, I could tell by the glint of sadness in his eyes that he had heard it.

  Sadly, Shane had as well. I felt an elbow pop into my ribcage. I tried to mask the pain though, so that Ben wouldn't see it and be suspicious.

  Ben quickly turned on his heel so that he could exit the room, but not before I could catch sight of a tear shimmering in his eye.