Chapter 8

Just to let everyone know, my new cover is by FallingStar13, she's really awesome!!! thank-you!!!!! and so, you should totally fan her!!!! but now, the intro :)  Hey everyone :) umm, well here's the next part. i hope that you all enjoy it. (and ive decided to just let it be with the whole fans thing. i wrote this for myself and my friends in the beginning, if you dont like it, or dont want to tell me what you think, then you can go buzz of) so yeah, but it DOES really make me happy when i read your comments.... so ill just leave that out there....... but yeah :)  ~Lexzie

  The morning approached too soon. I wouldn't have woken up at all, if it weren't for the outrageously bright sun shining in my eyes.

  "Ugh," I groaned. "It's too early." I pulled one of the many pillows over my face, to shield my eyes.

  "I know." Ben's tone matched mine, as he scooted next to me, then pulled his head under the bed too.

  The sweet scent that Ben brought with him kept me from being able to float back off to dreamland. He smelled so wonderful, that I wouldn't have been surprised if I was already in a dream. Then I remembered that people don't smell anything in their dreams. Well normal people, that is.

  I rolled over onto my other side, but was careful to make sure that the pillow was still secure over my eyes. Ben was unaware of my intentions, and wrapped his arms around me, then pulled me into him. He began to kiss and gently suck on my neck. I let him, still -failingly- trying to regain unconciousness.

  "You know, I don't ever think that I'll be able to go to sleep again after this."

  "Why not?" He mumbled, his lips still against my skin.

  "Because I don't ever want to wake up from this dream." I replied in a whisper.

  "Me either." He rolled me over to face him, then kissed my lips.

  The pillow had fallen to the ground, but thankfully, there was another one ready for me to pull over my eyes. We continuously kissed, although the pillow proved to be a menace for Ben. But whenever he tried to take it from me, I only pulled another one in its place. Ben soon let it be.

  We made-out until I found myself having another coughing spazm.

  Great, I thought that I was better. It was a great dissapointment to still be sick, for usually when I was sick (which was very rare itself) it was only for about a day. But it is what it is, I thought menacefully.

  I sighed, then faced Ben again. He was now sitting upright, and looking at me worriedly.

  "I'm fine." I let out, then sighed again.

  Ben seemed to realize that he was overeacting, for he then portrayed calmness in his features. Slowly, I sat up next to him, and leaned my head into his shoulder. It was a perfect fit.

  "Are you hungry?"

  I nodded in the affirmative. My eyes grew wide as he stretched, the sheets fell slightly farther down, revealing his  boxers, but what I was more concerned about, was his ripped abs. The affect they had on me was amazing.

  "Is something wrong?" He asked worriedly.

  "No, no everything's perfectly fine."

  "Are you sure?"

  "Yeah, of course." I must have nodded my head a little too enthusiastically, for he chuckled to himself before pulling me into a hug.

  I giggled, then tried to pull away, but he wasn't one easy to relent. I giggled even more.