apples... really ? okay then

Castiel's POV:
Home? Where was that ? I could only assume that it was where Camelot now rested ...what was it called the Lake of Avalon? My head started to cloud and a vision appeared , i turned to Emrys and he looked at me , eyes full of optimism- an underlying sadness . I guess this is home to him and apparently Sir Leon too.

I outstretched my arms Sam and Dean held to the left , Dean hugging me slightly causing me to blush, and Leon with Merlin to the right . I let my wings open up , spreading across the entirety of the room. They were coal black , representing my sins - my sins of falling for humanity, my sins of raising a righteous soul from hell ; personally i think that they were acts of purity and moral , heaven apparently (excluding Gabriel and Balthazar of course) didn't.

Nobody could see them , nobody could see my shame and i had comfort in that - it is something i am conscious of , other angels have made sure that they are no longer symbolism of good heart yet betrayal.

I closed my eyes and focused upon the Lake that lay in my mind , picturing myself to be stood in front of it . I felt their grips tighten upon me as we 'flew' , Emrys' magic flowing throughout me for a mere second before drawing back into its home .

When i felt them release me i opened my eyes . Cool air washed around us , despite the sun burning bright it was drizzling miserably and clouds were grey . I suppose that is England for you though.

Green trees loomed ahead , a patch of grass (more like a small field) lay before us . It seems to be full of life , flowers blooming in every corner- bright colours splattering the view. A hill sat in the distance, a building remaining upon it - standing mightily, ominously . The lake was blue and the water seemingly completely still , calm . The power that it admitted was beyond any i had ever felt before , it felt stronger than heaven and it felt stronger than hell . The Lake of Avalon .

I turned to Dean , wanting to see his reaction to the beautiful landscape first . He was breathing deeply , his emerald eyes wide and taking in his surroundings . His lips curved into a small smile , seemingly impressed and a little happy , dare i say peaceful.

Sam was just stood there awkwardly, as though he didn't know where to look . His eyes were rested upon the water , darting around the surface as though he were searching for something- however i could see nothing myself.

Merlin appeared distraught , his face displaying an overwhelming amount of emotions. Happiness, sadness , grief , anger , love and longing . I understood it , this was his home . Leon appeared the same , they were stood next to each other for support. 

The ground began to rumble slightly , it went unnoticed by all but us . Merlin gasped and ran to the edge of the water.

Merlin's POV:
I felt the ground rumble and my magic picked up , increasing and pumping through my body . Something was happening , somebody was rising.

Leon appeared at my side again , as did the others . They looked weary and confused but a hint of curiosity and excitement also held a strong position in the atmosphere.

The water which once sat so still rippled . My heart hurt , the longing for my friends , any of them becoming painful . The lake's ripples increased and it appeared as though it's water was pushing apart and creating an opening.

A hand pushed out , painfully slow, painfully struggled . I gasped , my head spinning lightly. The hand turned into an arm , an arm covered in a rich royal Camelotian red cloth and silver armour . I wanted to turn to my peers but i couldn't peel my eyes away from the emerging body . Another arm joined it , this one clasping a sword ... it wasn't the Excalibur, that broke my heart , it wasn't Arthur and i think Leon knew that too . But still it was someone and someone was better than no one , and that gave me a new found power and i felt more invincible than ever .