The Maliks

You can do a lot of writing in a two hour car ride..... well i wrote this in the first thirty minutes, the other two chapters were written but on my ipod and I kept forgetting to transfer them. Opps?

Zyans POV

Wake ups in the Malik household, are impossible. Perries & I are both lazy and hate to wake up , so image our kids. I'm still rubbing my eyes as I walk into Cleo's room. Cleo's the hardest, Marco was so much easier but Cleo awoke to me more often so I almost always had to do it. I practically rape the wall feeling up and down for the switch. The light flicks and her purple room is brightened but no one’s there. That's weird... I thought as I step in and around the corner, "Cleo?" I say looking around my heart beat rising.

"Daddy!" She yelled running to me from the corner her long brown hair a mess. I crouch down to catch her and she burrows her head in my shoulder shivering and clutching Mr. Carrots, her stuffed patched rabbit.

"Babe why were you in the corner?" I ask wondering what kind of magic could separate Cleo and her bed during the night.

"There was something big and long in my bed! It kept moving!" She cried.

"Oh Cleo I'm sure it's nothing," I told her in attempt to confront the frantic child.

"But daddy look! It bit me!" She said putting out her leg which I'm now realizing is kind of purple and there are 4 little holes at the bottom making a square. I stand up making sure she's on my hip opposite of the bed as I approach it. I yank back the covers to have a snake pop out at me hissing then coiling back. Cleo screamed as I jumped back,

"Holy!" I say as Marco and Perrie are soon in the doorway.

"What happened?" Perrie asked as I run over to Cleo drawers to get her proper clothes. 

"There was a snake in Cleo's bed and I think it bit her..." I told Perrie who nodded getting what we probably should do.

"daddy don't forget my lucky bracelet! If I don't have it I might die! You don't want me to die now do you daddy?" She said reaching behind me to her dresser.

"No queen," I chuckle as I snatch back at to grab the bracelet before booking it down stairs.

"But you have that interview" Perrie says as we race down the stairs outside to my Bentley.

"We can call then and explain on the way, after we call someone to get that thing," I say pointing to Cleo's window, "and the ER, they should understand.” I say backing out if our modern house located in the middle of London. I race down the streets as Perrie calls the hospital. I hear say 'yes' and ' no' over and over again.

"Okay, thank you so much!" Perrie says before hanging up.

"Good news, all she needs is a shot." Perrie says rubbing her temple.

"Cleo hates shots," I point out

"That’s the bad news," she says looking over. "Well, it's not news, she loves to express it whenever she can," she says pondering her thought. I smile at her and grab her hand.

"She can muscle through it," I say looking in the mirror to the little girl with her black hair in a mess looking out the window.

"Brush her hair, she loves it when you do that and it might make her a bit more normal looking," I tell Perrie as we pull into the parking lot.

"Zyan, she our kid. OUR kid. She will never be normal." Perrie says looking at me like I'm crazy. She not talking about the fame, she talking about how its ME and PERRIE, even if we weren't famous our kid would be crazy.

"I said look, I didn't say she was," I chuckle.  We climb out and I hold Cleo close on my hip as we approach the entrance.

"Daddy will they make my leg better?" She asks innocently.

"Yes queen, they're going to make it better," I tell her kissing her head. A nurse is waiting for us and soon as we step in leads us off to the first room. A doctor is already waiting with the shot and everything. She smiles and nods.

"Wow have they improved how quick you get in and out you get," Perrie mutters under her breath shocked. Cleo eyes go bigger the Jupiter was she sees the shot.

"Will it make my leg better?" She asks fear all over her little face. I nod in response, "Daddy will you sing?" She asks. She looks at her arm unsure before sticking it out and slamming her eyes shut.

"Your hand fit in mine like it made just for me, but bear this in mind, it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your checks and it all makes sense to me," I sign the first part of little thing.

"Cleo, it's over queen," I whisper and she looks down and then back up to me.

"Are you sure?" She asks

"I'm sure," I say kissing her head.

"I didn't feel it. Thank you daddy," she says looking up to me.

"Anything for my queen," I say as the doctor nods to the door mouthing we can go. Perrie smiling as she grabs Marcos hand, and I grab hers while winking at her. Cleo's on my hip about to nod off and a group of nurses are swooning at the door scattering as we all leave. You think they were all there for me, about half of them were guys. Probably mixers in love with MY Perrie. ...But it's understandable.  Even if none of them are as crazy for her as me.

Comment and vote!