Chapter 13

—•——•——•——•——•——•

Nialls POV

I pry myself out of Luxs grasps to go make her breakfast. The last thing I remember is force feeding lux soup, after Brit took her temperature, before the stress all crashed down on me and I passed out. I pass by the guest bedroom and do a double take. Demi is lying on the bed with her arm hanging over the edge grasping to Simon's for life. The only thing between Simon and the night stand is a ratty old pillow I had lying around. I chuckle and walk down the hall to the open kitchen and living room. Brit is already there with her hair in a pony tail frying something on the stove.

She sends a smile my way.

"Hey Niall, how's the patients?" She asks flipping French toast on one skillet flipping a pancake on the other.

"Well, both are still asleep Demi just made Simon spend the night with her. But he had to stay on the ground,"

"You mean like the dog he is?" Brit smirks with her comeback, " I'm sorry, it was just to good of an opportunity to pass up!"

I roll my eyes as I reach for a crumb before she slaps my hands away,

"Hands off the food Horan, I got you cereal, it's in the pantry," she says narrowing her eyes at me. I groan as I slouch my way over to the empty pantry with the only thing located on its selves a box of disgusting reason bran. Ew, bran. I really need to get food.... I still manage to gobble it up almost done when a knock on my door announces a visitors on the side. I pull it open stepping aside in time for Taylor and Andy to rush in. Liam trudges after them his fingers in tangled with Danielle's....  This is a development. After the kids went missing everything went on the rocks for them. I mean it did for all of us, Zyan and I went out and got drunk every night for a week after 4 months. Then Perrie whipped him into shape and they manage to pull me up to. Harry went missing for 3 days when he just drove nonstop, and Lou went on a crazy rampage breaking everything in his path, it was worse than a tornado. Liam though.... He never had a quick burst anger like the rest of us, well not really quick but you know, he and Danielle just stopped. Stopped talking, stopped livening each other and they started fighting instead and then that ceased about 4 years ago. We honestly don't know why they never left each other.

"So what happened mate?" Liam inquired

"Josh three he a welcome back surprise party thinking she would remember everyone from when she was 3. She freaked and ran. Jesus she can run you would think she was your kid not mine," I joke. He laughed. He actually laughed. When he and Danielle lost each other all laughing and smiling pretty much became faker than a bleach blonde spray tanned bimbo.

"Then?" Danielle pushed me to carry on sense king the story wasn't finished

"She got lost, I guess and we didn't find her till late at night and now she's Mrs. Freeze," Liam chuckles at my batman reference before going serious again.

"So shes okay?"

"Yea I think, she's just super cold if that now. But Demi is camped out in my guest bedroom with a cold and Simon stuck with her last night," I finish up the recap.

"Hey wanna watch the game?" Liam asked pointing to the TV

"Sure," I say hoping over the couch

Dani just rolls her eyes and walks to Brits side by the stove. That's eventually what we did all day, laugh, joke, talk and relax just like old times. It was one of the best days of my life.

----------@@@----------@@@--------