Chapter 6

Not edited because it's on my moms iPad. I thought it was updating on my iPod but I just found out it wasnt. Sorry!! So pretty please, excuse all the mistakes? Ill fix when I get home in a week. Now enjoy!!

Taylor's POV

It's been over a week SINICE they first came. 9 were sent 'home'. They're still here just not in the contest anymore.

Mario has been keeping his temper under control. Thank god I think as I finish up Danielle & liams room. Danielle lays on the bed consumed by a book. Liam's on the couch reading his email. I feel thier eyes on me like a snipers locked target. I finish up and head to the door. As I approach I furrow my brow. Someone's yelling outside. I hesitate, knowing it could be dangerous but I still find my self standing in the hall 10 seconds later. Alicia is screaming at Darcy about spilling something on her dress. She keeps yelling till I can't take it anymore.

"HEY! Stop yelling at her, it was an accident," I say stand bravely by Darcy's side.

"Funny, like the both of you and your dirty little bitch friends," she sneers. I growl at her, she smirks at me.

"please, we all know when you return 15 the first place you'll be is the strip club begging on your knees for a job. You'll probably stay on them, giving them, For the rest of your life," she drawls the last few words. I grit my teeth and before I know it my hand is flying like dumbo through the air and across her face. She stands in shock, before a smirk takes over her face.

"BAILEY!" a voice barks. At the end of the hall stands mario with a tight grip on lux. She looks scared as hell. Shit.

"get your butt over here now!" he demands. I drag my feet across the room. He grips my arm & I know he

is pissed. Pain shots up my arm as fast as a little kid going down a snowy silk white hill on a brand new sled in the middle of January. Darcy's eyes are on me and I know she wishes she had stop me, that I didn't do it. He yanks my body to the steps & I feel like the poor unlucky prey of a fierce gruesome tiger, being taken back to the cozy warm den to be the main corse for a wonderful feast. We're in his office too soon, for I don't get a chance to say my final goodbyes.

"First off!" he voices booms off the walls. I want to cringe, but I don't. I stand taller then the statue of liberty the fact that I'm terrified hidden deeper then the Titanic lost at sea. I pray that he can't see through my facade, you can't see through Luxs act if you didn't know her.

"You! Do not talk to at all near the rooms! AT ALL!" he screeches his hands grip the deal like he's a thriving thief who just got his hands on the crown jewels. The eerie smirk that thief would wear is soon on his face to. He grabs my arm yanking my body towards his desk. He brings out a Swiss army knife and flicks it open. My coffee brown eyes widen at the sight of the gleaning blade. He brings it to my arm & I shut my eyes as I feel the sharp blade break through my wall of sun kissed skin. I feel it drag along & then stop, before staging again. I want to scream in pain. I will not, can not give him that satisfaction though. I open my eyes to see that his cutting creel words into my arm like a 8 year old describing the mean bully into her diary. Make that a 14 year old, a 8 year old shouldnt know these words. Finally, after 4 gruesome mintues he throws my arm to my side.

"OUT!" I sometimes think he would give Charlize Thorn a rivalry on screaming... Then I remember she would most likely lose. I clutch my arm & toss my eyes over to where Lux is standing. She gives me a small sad smile before nodding to the door. I feel like she a Jew about to go into a gas chamber it's so sad. I walk out & wak only 2 steps before Luxs treason is announced to the entire house.

"YOU TOOK TOO LONG IN HIS ROOM! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TELL HIM?!? ANSWER ME!" his voice taking over every available air wave with in a 2 mile radius. My eyes wander down to my arm to see what he wrote. Worthless. Stupid. Ugly. Whore. Clumsy. & so much more. I run my hand over the words. As far back as I can remember, Mario planted this words like seeds and was a good gardener watering them often. They seem more truthful, day by day. My brown eyes filling faster with tears then a pond where the dam just broke, dart up to meet matching ones.