WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY SIX

CHAPTER FOURTY SIX

ROSE'S POV

I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna strangle him and then kill him.

How could he do this to Katie? I mean sure, he was drunk but that's no excuse?!

"Uh, hey Brittany. Why don't you get dressed and I'll take you back to the hotel. I gotta sort something out real quick." Says Nash. So, that sluts name is Brittany and she came from the hotel. Interesting.

"Sure thing, baby." She says with a smile and she struts herself away from our view. Baby? My gaze meets with Cam's and his face is angry yet sad. "Nash. How dare you. I can't believe you messed around like this?! Doesn't Katie mean anything to you?!?" He yells at Nash who is shuffling his feet and trying to find his words.

Nash looks up at him and his face becomes furious, "It's not as easy as it looks, okay?! You have the perfect girl, the perfect relationship. And what do I have?! Nothing! I just felt so lost and scared, I needed to get my head cleared so I did what I had to do." He says and his voice turns soft suddenly and he looks at me with his red puffy face.

I shake my head at him in disgust and his face flashes with regret. "Has it really come to this? You have to go to another girl to get what you want instead of telling your friends that your so broken? I thought we could trust you? I've told you everything! Everything! And this is what I get in return?!" I scream at him and he slouches back down on the couch.

I spit in his face and he looks shocked. Good, he deserves it. My saliva is smeared on his face and he takes the back of his hand to wipe it off. The slut comes hopping down the stairs and she smiles at us. I glare at her, "Both of you, get out." I say and stare at them. Her smile fades away and is replaced with a smirk.

Who does she think she is?

"Rose, come on. I'm sorry, alright? Can't we just talk this out-" I cut Nash off with a raise of my hand and he shuts his mouth. "There is nothing to talk about. Now I'm gonna ask once more, get out of my house." I say more sternly this time.

Nash opens his mouth to speak but Cam interferes, "Dude, it's better if you just go, please." He says and tugs him out the door with his slut following close behind.

The door shuts and I breath out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Silence is what I would describe what I hear and I don't like it. Cam walks over to me and engulfs me in a hug. His warm scent fills my lungs and I clutch onto him, never wanting to let go.
"What do we do now?" I ask in a hushed tone.

"We wait and see. You never know, maybe something good will come out of this." He says and puts his chin on my head. "Something good, my arse." I mumble into his chest. He chuckles and his chest vibrates against me. I smile and hug him tighter, loving the warmth and comfort his body gives me.

I glance over at the clock and read the time, 6:57. Ugh, I'm so tired.

"Can we go in bed now? It's been a long day and I'm exhausted." I say and pull away from him. He smirks at me, "Eager to get a head start are we?" He says with a wink. I gasp in shame and punch his shoulder playfully, "Your disgusting."

"But you know you like it." He says and pecks my cheek. I blush and he groans, "I'm literally gonna say this every time. Stop. Blushing." He says and cups my cheeks with his hands. "I'm sorry that I turn you on babe." I say with a smug look on my face. He raises an eyebrow and leans in, pressing his forehead against mine.

"If I remember correctly, you said that when I kiss you, it turns you on." He says with an evil grin. I look away and grab his hands that are on my face. "Doesn't mean anything." I croak out.