WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

CAMERON'S POV

We file into our rooms and I can't believe what I came up with. I'm going to get Rose back by seducing her. That's a stupid idea but I know she won't be able to resist me.

"Cameron?" She asks.

"Y-yeah?" I stutter and she giggles at my reaction.

"Can I have a word with you please?" She says and I nod my head rapidly. We enter her room and I set my backpack down on a chair. I look over and see that she is sitting down on her bed.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? Can't we just put this in the past? Please?" I ask her. She shakes her head and looks away. "You just expect everything to be okay all of a sudden?" She asks.

I roll my eyes at her and sit down on the bed.

"Baby, it's not that hard..." I whisper into her ear. She gives me the shoulder and I put my hand on her waist, giving it a squeeze.

"Aww, come on. You can't stay mad at me forever?" I say and start kissing down her neck. Her breathing stops and I feel the goosebumps start to form on her skin. She knows what I want.

I slide my hand under her shirt and start to tug on it as my free hand wraps around her other side. She can't resist this.

"I s-swear if y-you don't s-stop right now, I-I'm leaving, Cameron." She says while turning to face me. I pull away with a smirk on my face.

"We both know that isn't going to happen, Rose." I respond and place a firm kiss on her lips. She tries to pull away but my hands stop her from moving. As soon as I rub my hand across her bare skin, she wraps her arms around my neck. Our lips move together as I pull off my shirt and lay on top of her. She looks up at me with wide eyes and then with a sly smile.

"If this is what you wanted, then your gonna get it." She says and I let out a chuckle as my lips fall onto hers. I miss this feeling of me on her. I remember the party we went to together but, I was drunk. Maybe this time will be different?

"Your so beautiful." I whisper through our kisses. She giggles as I press myself against her body and move my hips up and down.
I lick her bottom lip and she opens her mouth, letting me explore some more.

Our lips push harder against each other's as if we can't get enough. I move my hands up and down her body as she either moans or gives me kisses. I'm pretty sure that I have left a few marks on her.

"I love you." I mumble into her lips.
"I love you too." She says and we pass the night with a new sensation of what love is.

.

.

.

.

"Good morning." I hear her chirp into my ear. That's something you don't hear everyday. I peel open my eyes and smile at her, I can't believe I just lost "it" to her.

But I wouldn't have done it with anyone else.

"I love you, Rose. You know that right?" I ask and cup her cheek as she looks up at me. Her eyes give me a roll, "Yes, I know. You say that every time. But I love you too." She says and I chuckle at her reply.

"Maybe one day, we could show our love to everyone?" I say and she sits up in bed with a grin on her face.

"Shut up?! Did you just ask me what I think you just asked me?" She says and I give her a confused look. "Never mind. I know what you meant." She says with a wink and lays her head down on my chest.

I stroke her hair as she hums some song that I've never heard and we sit in a comfortable silence. The light shines through the window as we look outside and see the people walking down the street.

I see an old couple laughing and telling jokes while eating some ice cream. I see a mom walk by them with a baby in a stroller and soon enough a dad walks by them and gives the baby a kiss on the head. The mom just stares at them with a smile as her husband is talking to the kid.

Am I ready for this? Do I want to start a family with Rose? Am I willing to give everything up for her? Of course I am, she deserves the world.

Suddenly the door busts open and Nash walks through, "Rose! Cameron has gone missing and-" he says and stops once he sees me in bed with her.

"Oh. Oh? Oh!" He says in different tones and that makes me crack a smile. "What's going on here?" He says while wiggling his eyebrows. "I'll just leave you guys too it." He winks and walks out the door while whistling to a tune. Nash was always the weird one, but I love him.

"So, shall we get dressed and head down for breakfast?" I ask and sit up. "We shall." She replies and gets up out of bed. I look at her body and realize that she's wearing my shirt from last night. It's not that big on her but, she looks good in black.

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah?"

"You should wear that shirt today. It looks great on you." I say with a wink.

She blushes and looks down at it. "Maybe I will wear it." She says and heads off to the bathroom.

I get up and pull on my jeans. Man, I can't believe how much I love her. They say there is a first time for everything, well I just lost that first time with Rose.

But I don't regret it.

I put on a matching black shirt that Rose has on and I check myself out in the mirror. "Looking good." I hear and turn around to she her standing by the doorway with a smirk on her face.

"Yup, looks like we're matching today." I say with a grin and she raises her eyebrow at me. "Are you sure you didn't plan this, Cam?" She asks and takes a step close to me. I gulp and look down at my shirt, "positive." I say.

She pulls her hand up and tugs on my collar. "Maybe next time you'll think twice before making me look like you." She says before colliding her lips with mine. Ha. I thought she was gonna hit me.

I thought wrong.

I feel a sudden pain on the side of my head. "Ow." I yelp and she laughs at me while I rub my head. She just slapped my head, "What was that for?" I yell. She points up a finger signaling that she's not done laughing yet. I stare at her and wait for her to answer but I give up cause I start laughing anyways.

"Let's go." I say and grab her hand in mine as we walk down the lobby.

The doors open and the smell of fresh pancakes rise in the air.
The guys are sitting across the room at a table that happens to be the longest one.

"Hey, can we got talk to them and tell them that we're okay?" Asks Rose. I nod my head and we walk over to them. Before we appear, they seem to have noticed us walking together because they suddenly get very quiet.

"Nice to see you too?" I ask not sure of why their so quiet.
"What's wrong?" I ask and look at each of their faces.

"Bart wanted us for money." Blurts out Taylor, "So we are done with this bull, and we've decided to quit. Will you join us?" He says.
"Of course." I reply. I never liked working with him, no offense to Bart but, yeah.

"Well then, let's go home!" He screams and we all erupt into claps and cheers.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

How ya doin'? Jk I'm from Texas but I don't speak like that.

Just wanted to let you know that this book is slowly coming to an end. It's been great writing and all but, it's a lot of stress and work too. Maybe a couple more chapters and I'll be done.

But for now, please enjoy these last few chapters and I hope you love Cameron as much as I do.😂
(If not you can go screw yourself).
I'm totally kidding. Love you all. ❤️😘

Okay, Peace✌️