WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY SEVEN

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

ROSE'S POV

"Whatever happens, happens. If Aaron can't see that it was a misunderstanding he shouldn't be in the conversation." Says Bobbie.

We are in Rebecca's room trying to cheer her up but it's not working. I feel my phone ring so I pick it up and see that it's Nash.

"Hey."

"Hey, umm, don't freak out okay? But... Cameron got in a fight with Matt and now he's on the floor unconscious and we need you here."

"What?! Is Cam okay?!"

"He's fine but, he wants to see you."

"Okay, I'm on my way." I say and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Guys, Cam got in a fight with Matt and he wants to see me. I think it would be best if y'all come too." I say and they nod their heads while grabbing their purses and heading out the door.

.

.

.

I burst through the door and my eyes scan the room as me and Cam lock eyes. I run to him and grab his waist tightly as he strokes my hair soothing me.

"Don't ever do that again." I whisper under my breath. He lightly chuckles and kisses my forehead.

CAMERON'S POV

While Rose is safely in my arms I feel so happy. I completely forgot about what happened earlier until, Gilinsky interrupts us.

"Hey, sorry to turn down the fiesta but, we need to get Matt to the hospital. He's not waking up." He says and pulls me away from Rose.

I hesitate and stop in my tracks but I feel arms wrap around my waist. I smile warmly and realize that it's Rose. I place my arms over hers and we walk to the car, hand in hand.

Once we arrive, they take Matt to the emergency room and we guys go to the waiting room.

I sit down and Rose sits down on my lap as I hug her and she snuggles into my chest.

"Now, tell me what happened, from beginning to end." She says and I heave a sigh.

"Uhh, um... Well. I entered the room and saw Nash punching Matt. Gilinsky and Aaron were trying to pull them apart but I stepped in and tackled Nash. I then asked what happened and he said that Matt called you um, he called you... names. I got angry and threw him against the wall threatening him to take it back but he refused. I pushed him to the ground and then kicked him in the stomach as he fell to the floor and was left unconscious." I respond and she shakes her head as I mussel my face in her hair.

"You didn't need to get in a fight." She says and I can hear the annoyance in her voice.

"And why did Nash start the fight? Why does he suddenly care about me?" She asks. I pull my face away from her and look her in the eyes. That's a good question.

"I don't know but, why don't you ask him?" I say leaning my head towards his direction. Nash is sitting a few seats away from us talking to Carter who is trying his best not to cry.

"Hey Nash?" She asks and I see him turn his head to face us. She waves at him to come over to us and he takes a seat next to me.

"What's up?" He says with a nervous look on his face.

"Why did you start the fight with Matt?" Says Rose already getting to the point. He fiddles with his fingers and then looks back up at us.

"I just... I wanted to... I-I..." He sighs and then shuts his eyes as if to think about whether or not to tell her.