WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE

CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE

ROSE'S POV

"Ro."

"Rose."

"Rose, come on."

"Rose, come on. Get up."

I blink open my eyes and see Cam standing up in nothing but his boxers. "Morning, sweetheart." He says with a big grin.

I groan and yawn while looking up at the sun and stretching my arms. "What time is it?" I ask.

"6:00 sharp." He says and I look up at him with a glare. "Cameron?" I ask and sit up, "Yes, dear?" He replies with a smile.

"Why in Gods name did you wake me up so early?" I ask again and fully stand up. "So I could do this." He says and leans in giving me a kiss on the lips.

I can't say that I didn't like it but I'm not a morning person. I shove his chest playfully and he stumbles back looking at me with a confused expression. "Is something wrong, baby?" He asks.

"Oh nothing, nothing at all." I say with sarcasm. I realize that I'm only in a pair of shorts and my bra, but we are in the middle of no where so it doesn't matter.

"Ro, are you sure your okay?" He asks and starts backing up as I walk towards him. "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." I say and let out an evil laugh. He keeps walking backwards and I keep walking towards him, as all of a sudden I scream and full out sprint towards him. He let's out a cry of fear and stars running away.

I speed up and reach him. "You know I'm not a morning person!" I yell and jump onto his back. He screams again, "I'm sorry!" He pleads and falls to the ground with me on his back. I laugh as I pull off of him and we lay side by side on the grass. "You should've seen your face. You were scared like a little girl." I say in between laughs. Cam pouts and crosses his arms over his chest with a huff.

"It's not funny, you scared the crap out of me, Ro." He says and I laugh again. "Your cute when you pout." I say and place a kiss on his cheek. He immediately responds by pulling me on top of him and starts to shower me with kisses. I giggle and he laughs with me as I stare at him with a big smile.

"You know, I love you, Ro."

"I know, I love you too, Cam."

.

.

.

.

.

We eat breakfast and around 9:00 the sun is burning onto my back. I wipe the sweat off my face with my shirt and groan. "It's so hot." I say and he chuckles beside me.

"Well then, this is the perfect time for a refreshing bath." He says and stands up, "Let's go." He says with a tug of my arm. I reluctantly follow him and we reach a beautiful lake with a dock just nearby. I gasp and Cam kisses my cheek with a huge grin on his face.

"Last one in is a rotten egg!" He yells and strips his boxers off. "Not if I get in first!" I yell and take off my shorts and bra. I run after Cam and splash into the cool water.

"Cannon Ball!" I hear a scream and suddenly the water around me, engulfs me and I laugh out loud. "Geez. You moved the whole damn lake, Cam." I say between laughs and he chuckles while pulling me into his chest. "You mean the world to me, Ro." He exclaims and kisses my neck.

I giggle and run my hand through his hair, "If I mean that much to you, then say it. Scream it out loud for the world to hear." I say and place a kiss on his forehead. He leans in to my ear and whispers, "I love you, Rose."