WHERE I MET YOU THREE

CHAPTER THREE

ROSE'S POV

24-25 We need one more point and we win. The whole game I can't help but feel a pair of eyes staring at me, I look over at Cameron who is staring at me. He blushes and quickly looks away, he's so cute when he blushes.

Get it together, Rose.

Katie serves the ball over the net and Cameron passes it to Nash. Nash then sets it to Cameron and he hits it, to me out of all people he hits it to me.

Focus, Rose. Focus.

I dig the ball up to Katie and she sets it to me. I jump and spike the ball between Cameron and Nash. They both dive for it and miss the ball completely. It hits the sand.

Katie and me scream in victory and high-five each other as we walk over to the net.

Cameron and Nash look ashamed and embarrassed that they just got beat up by girls. I laugh to myself and shake Cameron's hand first, I feel tingly like sparks fly when we shook hands.

I then shake hands with Nash, I feel nothing, it was just a simple hand shake.

CAMERON'S POV

This is my chance. I have to ask her.

"Hey, um, I was wondering would you like to meet up with us sometime?"

I wait impatiently as Rose looks over at Katie and they both smile and nod.

She speaks up first, "We would love too. But, um maybe tomorrow? We have to head home and get some rest."

I'm a little bit disappointed that we can't meet up tonight but at least I get to see her tomorrow.

I look at Nash to find him smiling and staring at Katie who is also staring at him.

"That's fine with us. We can meet up tomorrow and get breakfast with all the guys," I pause to gain all my courage and say " Can I get you number so that I can text you the place and time?"

She smiles and nods. I breath a sigh of relief. We exchange phones and put each others phone numbers in.

Katie says to Me and Nash, "It was nice meeting you guys and playing with you,"

Nash cuts her off and yells, "WE WANT A REMATCH!"

I can't help but laugh at his remark.

"Yeah, we went easy on ya'll this time." I say to Rose.

"Says the one who lost!" She responds.

I love her sass, and her. But I'll have to wait until tomorrow to make my move.

*AT THE HOTEL*

I knock on the door and wait for a response, I can already hear everybody talking inside.

Jack G. opens the door and says, "About time you showed up! Where did you guys go?"

I let Nash answer the question, "Dude, we where at the beach playing volleyball! You will not believe who we met."

By this time all the guys had shut up and where listening to the conversation.

Matthew asks me, "Was it a girl?" and wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"DID YOU GET SOME!" Taylor yells and makes everyone laugh.

I walk in and set my stuff on the ground and take a seat next to Carter and Aaron.

"She was more than a girl," I say, everyone looks at me confused. "She was an angel."

I look down and blush just thinking about Rose.

Hayes speaks up, "Man, you got love struck hard." We all laugh once again.

"When are we going to meet her?" asks Matt.

Nash responds for me, "Well, your in luck, because we invited them to breakfast with us tomorrow so, you better behave." He tries to keep a straight face but, ends up laughing like the rest of us.

"Alright then, I'm gonna get some sleep for tomorrow. Night guys." I say to them and crawl in bed.

I watch as they all file out of the room. Nash then turns off the light and crawls into his bed.

"Yo, Cameron." Nash says to me.

"Yeah, Nash?" I say back.

"I'm nervous for tomorrow." He says in a whisper like he is embarrassed. He continues, "What of Katie doesn't like me? What if I stutter talking to her? What if I mess up? What if-"

I cut him off, "Nash, a girl will love you, for you. It's okay if you stutter or mess up. From the way you guys look at each other I can already tell that she likes you."

He breathes a sigh of relief, "Thanks, Cam."

"No problem bro." I respond.

I fall asleep thinking that I am just as nervous as him. I can't wait until tomorrow.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

I'm really sorry if you don't know how to play volleyball, just go with it.😂

I really like writing this book so I think I will update everyday from now on.

Gilinsky will be Jack G. from now on because, it is easier for me to write and then Jack J. will be Jack.

Okay, Peace ✌️

Where I Met YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara